size 10 by crimbo

Sharon I will join you on this I'm sick of messing about with it now - going to do it once and for all! :)

hi,

As you've got a wonderful name ;), and our signatures are very similar, I feel I should join too! size 10/12 by Christmas would be the best pressie ever!! :D

skinnymonkey1day size 10
pippa size12
jodiejojo size10
itsnowornever size10
porgeous size12
Norwegian girl size14
hedgemag size12
xkarina24 size 8-10
missymoo size 10-12
blue_grapefruit size 12-14
Sazzy34 size 10-12
Katie_Oxo size 12-14
cmacca size 10-12
slimforlife size 10/12

Good luck everyone :)
xx

Can I join in too please, would love to be a size 12 by Christmas, I'm 5ft5in - going to bee 44 yrs old next month, currently size 14 (tight) so please can I join you guys?

I would love to join as well. I would love, love, love to be in a size 12 by Christmas.

What a lovely positive thread...

Just wanted to wish all you lovely ladies good luck with your challenges..

Looking forward to seeing all the new photos at Christmas...

H xx

size 10

sounds good eh size 10 not been that 4 years. imagine waking up crimbo morning being a size 10!!!:party0019: at least kids would not mistake me for santa :silly: lol....maybe mrs clause.:)
anyway size 10 pics will be posted on here xmas eve....:innocent0002:

xxxx

Hi Shaz

sorry not got on till now - been really busy, with tinky poo!! (Dawson not Dave he he)
I want to be a size 14 by Xmas so count me in - I'm a size 18 - 20 arrrrrrrrrr.
Will post my 1st photo tomorrow after I have been for my 1st time to see my CDC (thinks thats what they called). God dreading the weigh in.

xxx:cry:

oops meant to add my details

skinnymonkey1day size 10
pippa size12
jodiejojo size10
itsnowornever size10
porgeous size12
Norwegian girl size14
hedgemag size12
xkarina24 size 8-10
missymoo size 10-12
Sazzy34 size 10-12
Katie_Oxo size 12-14
cmacca size 10-12
slimforlife size 10/12

Mandymoo size 14/16

by the way like your new signiture

Ive just added on those that wanted to join in too ... hope its all right now?

I cant post my weekly weigh in here as Im only getting weighed every 4 weeks now ... but I may pop in to boots or somehwhere that has a decent scales and weigh in there the 2nd week of every month that way I only go a fortnight between weigh ins?

skinnymonkey1day
size 10
pippa size12
jodiejojo size10
itsnowornever size10
porgeous size12
Norwegian girl size14
hedgemag size12
xkarina24 size 8-10
missymoo size 10-12
Sazzy34 size 10-12
Katie_Oxo size 12-14
cmacca size 10-12
slimforlife size 10/12
Mandymoo size 14/16
Fashionably Late size 12
dyingtobeslim size 12
Dobbie size 8/10
Nathalie20 size 10

So shall we all commit to putting up our pictures on christmas Eve ?(or as close as we can if we are going away), that would be lovely to see us all in our smaller size christmas outfits.

So shall we all commit to putting up our pictures on christmas Eve ?(or as close as we can if we are going away), that would be lovely to see us all in our smaller size christmas outfits.

I'm for that....would be lovely to see all of us in our xmas finery...

Think it will be a good motivator, picking the perfect outfit and getting to teh perfect size so we can post our piccies !!

Dear Father Christmas,

I know this letter is a little early, but I wanted to make sure you got it in plenty of time for Christmas (what with the postal strikes and everything!).

The reason for my writing is that all the girlies listed on this thread have been very very good this year. And you, being Santa and everything set the rules about good girls and boys getting their Christmas wishes. So, with that in mind, I was just writing to let you know that we have made our Christmas wishes to be a certain size by Christmas.

I realise that this is a big ask of you, but each and every one of us is prepared to give it 100% between now and then to prove we are worthy.

Thanks for reading,

Dobbie and the girls from the size 10 by crimbo thread on minimins

xxx

LOL Dobbie, hope Santa grants us our wish !, maybe he will pose with us in the photos !! hee hee

I'll def put my photo's up here when I get there, there is a slinky size 10 LBD with my name on it is currently hanging in my wardrobe that and a killer pair of Louboutins and I'm there!

Woo hoo Roll on christmas and today is officialy day 1 for me :)

Good Luck girlies xx

Yes I will definitely add my pic Xmas Eve or just before.

so funny

lol dobbie you are funny...:D and claire we will all buy something nice for crimbo and take a piccy of us in our outfits. my m8 mandymoo is going to her cd today for first time so me and her have got a bit of competition going as we live in same town we see each other often. should be interesting:talk017:...

Hi,
:wavey:

Can I join you on your quest, I'm a newbie and only started CD SS yesterday, so far so good! I'm currently a 18-20 and would like to be a 14 by Christmas.
Reading your posts is really encouraging and can't wait to see the pound coming off.

Hugs

WELCOME

:welcome: Beedub (cool name)...you are so welcome to join this cool thread. i really only started back proper today as went to see my cd this morning after putting on a few lb:booboo:anyway lets not cry over spilt milk and lets battle this bulge!!!!
xx

Back