Size 10 or bust!

crimson_noir

Depressing WI at 12.6 :mad: - higghest I have ever weighed and means I have gained over 2 stone in the past 2 years. However I am going to be positive and move forwards to avoid WI, in 2013 at over 13st!!

Just had my first soup from the Slim and Save range - was nice, albeit a little powdery - thinking more water next time? Had orginally planned on 4 packs a day but I had a trial run (using free samples) before new year and found 3 were enough.

First day of diet, 3rd day of not smoking. Aim is to have no alchol untill I finish the packs and to add in exercise after the first week (I have a cold and feeling a little sorry for myself!!)

Sounds like you have a good plan in place ready to start your weight loss journey! Just wanted to wish you luck. Never heard of slim and save, what is it and how much it cost if you don't mind me asking? Many congrats on the 3 days of no smoking, the first few days are the hardest so you are doing great, keep up the good work! Best of luck and keep us all on minimins updated :)

Thanks Princess-Jader, not looking forward to going back to work a none smoker :p. Try VLCD - Very Low Calorie Diet - Slim & Save are the Number One VLCD Supplier in the UK it's very resonably priced.

Day 2

2.5 pounds down this morning :D, couldn't resist a cheeky WI!
The food packs so far have been quite tastey I am surprised. Had Mushroom soup - nice repeated a little on me, choclate bar - so nice, like a normal choc bar but with less sugar and a Strawberry shake last night, banana this morning - both nice and not sugary tasting (tried slim fast last year and it was too sugary!) Had a chicken salad for tea and I am so full it's a little crazy when I think how much food I was eating only a few days a go.

Back to work tomorrow so a little nervous how I deal with not eating lunch but tomorrow will be a busy day so I may not even have time to stop so I will just eat a bar.

So down sides - struggling to drink the 3 litres of water and I am peeing all the time!! I did do some exercise yesterday - cross trainer and some weights, but today I feel a little lacking in energy.

Back