SIZE 10 SIZE 10.......

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by princessria, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Have been doing weight watchers for nearly two weeks my first week was a bit dissappointing but i am putting that down to the fact i have stopped smoking and my body is screaming at me constantly for food or nicotine. I have also taken up yoga or as i prefer to call ittorture .. the exercise is not so bad it's watching the women in leotards with the fat percentage of a ryvita doing it thats the problem,my downward facing dog looks more like a downward facing hog all i need is an apple in my mouth, even so through the souless smilling stick figures i am starting to enjoy myself a bit more mainly because i can do most of it now without falling over.

I am really liking the weight watchers meals usually i would have a much larger portion but i suppose that is the problem i need to learn myself that just because i can fit it in doesn mean that i should, i read somewhere that the maximum your stomache is ever ever meant to hold is two and a half pints of food , i think my stomache may be metric and i am dealing in litres some days but never mind. Well roll on the weekend i am going to have a drink tomorrow but am going to be sensible and have vodka diet coke or malibu and see where i go from there, wine i think is the issue but i have had weight watchers wine before and it was nice so maybe i will try that...:rolleyes:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.