Size 10

kimberleycandukan

Silver Member
I’ve just been discussing goals with my mum. Her goal was to be a size14 by Christmas. Mine was to lose 8lbs (8 weeks= 8lbs).
It’s got me thinking…

I would like to be a size 10 but I don’t remember whatweight a size 10 is for me.

So if anyone has similar stats it would be most useful ifyou know.

I’m 4’11 ½. Let’s call it 5 foot. How much must I weigh tobe a size 10?

I’ve just been discussing goals with my mum. Her goal was to be a size14 by Christmas. Mine was to lose 8lbs (8 weeks= 8lbs).
It’s got me thinking…

I would like to be a size 10 but I don’t remember whatweight a size 10 is for me.

So if anyone has similar stats it would be most useful ifyou know.

I’m 4’11 ½. Let’s call it 5 foot. How much must I weigh tobe a size 10?

I think a lot of that depends on how you carry the weight and how muscular you are or other factors.

I'm Between 5ft1 and 5ft 2 and am already a size 10 at 10st

How long is s piece of string?! Do you want to be a size 10 in Lipsy or a size 10 in Next? Cos there's a massive difference between sizes in shops!

I'm 5'1" and a bit. I'm currently 11st (stats are out of date sorry!) and I have clothes that fit me in sizes 12, 14 and 16 depending on the style and where they're from.

Since I've had my baby my shape has changed and my waist and stomach are bigger. I'm not sure what weight I am at what size. I'm just wanting to shift enough so some clothes that are too tight fit again and once they do I'll call target. I reckon 7-10lbs more should do it.

Thanks for your responses everyone.
I do realise we're all different just wanted a guesstimate.

I guess there's only one way to find out... lose this goddamn weight! Ha.

Happy Wednesday xxx

Last year i got down to 10 stone, well yoyo'd between 9st 10 and 10st 4 and was buying size tens.

I am now 11st 8 and am still squeezing myself into a size 10 leather jacket. Cant really move my arms or zip it up but i dont want to buy a new one because i hope to get back down to that weight asap lol

I'm 5ft 1 so not much taller. I lost all of my weight from my top half tho my legs hardly changed which was the part of me i hated the most so was still in size 12 jeans x

I am 5ft 2 and currently weigh 9st 3.5lband I fit easily into a size 10 although in some shops I do struggle with jeans as I have a big bum lol.
Hope this helps Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 5ft2 and currently 10stone and a size 12 a few years back I got down to 9 stone but still couldn't get a size 10 over my hips yet a 12 was too big on my waist so for me personally I won't go less than 9.7 and just stay a size 12.
I can fit a size 10 top though :)

Back