Size 12 Jeans- woohoo!!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
woohoo just had to go and buy some new jeans as my others (16's) were looking terrible. Thought i'd push it and try on some size 12's they are stretchy matalan jeans but yay!!! they fit!!

Can't believe it!!!! i'm so chuffed!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Congratulations!! I had the same feeling the other day when I finally waved goodbye to my size 12's and thought I would push my luck and try on an 8 and I did it!! Ok - I have a MAJOR muffin top but I was happy so bought them instead of the 10s as hopefully the 8's will fit me perfectly when I get to goal!

Well done - bet you were really pleased :)

yeah slight muffin top prob but breathe in and da na!! plus they will stretch a bit being new jeans, cant stop checking myself in bathroom mirror!!

Hey well done you!!
Ive gone down a size from a 16 to a 14, but even the 14's are getting abit lose,

Cant wait to wear a size 12 or maybe 10 for my Xmas do

Carry on the good work xx

Week 1 = -5
Week 2 = -2 (totm)
Week 3 = -4
Week 4 = -5
Week 5 = -4
Week 6 = +4 (on holiday)

Well done hunni, my 14s a getting a little loose. Im going to buy a denim skirt on friday so hopefully it will be a size 12, woooohoooo, I think I was about 10yrs old last time i was a size 12.lol.

Well done all of you!!!!!
I am going to hold on with buying new jeans, 'til the half term hols, when i hope to squeeze into a 12.
My 14s are loose and need a belt to hold them up. My waist is really noticeably smaller and torso too, but i am still hoping that the pear shape might get a bit smaller, ie. thighs.:sigh:
Wishful thinking.

thanks everyone!! off to the cinema now to show off my new jeans to my sis...hope she won't be too jealous!! me being 9 yrs older than her!!

too jealous!! me being 9 yrs older than her!!
My sister is 5 years older than me and skinny as a rake. I got all the lumps and bumps.

well done lelly you got there im so chuffed for you!! its such a lovely feeling getin in2 the next size down!...xx

delighted for u hoping to reach this myself in a week or that xxx

I got all the lumps and bumps.

I've been carrying all the lumps n bumps til now!! wonder if things will reverse??

no cinema after all, sis changed her mind! oh well porridge n richard n judy it is!!

xx

I've been carrying all the lumps n bumps til now!! wonder if things will reverse??

no cinema after all, sis changed her mind! oh well porridge n richard n judy it is!!

xx
Yeah , surprised to see you here. Shame.

I ought get off this laptop, but i am hooked trying to find things to do in Phoenix ( if we go in three weeks, not 100% sure ). But i keep clicking on this wretched Minimins tab.
Could buy my new gear in the USA, i suppose. I fancy a pair of pale blue Levis.

Back