Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

I drive up to york on the 18th I'm in london but originally a yorkie!!
My friends are having an impromptu xmas dinner tonight. I am going and probably will cheat but i will be sensible. Still not drinking and to my mind its better to do it like this so its not such a shock when i start to eat properly again. I am cycling to work every day so I'm counting it as my exercise energy lol. I always seem to lose even when i have cheated so not too worried.

I finish on the 20th then off until the new year :D and I have started walking for much longer with the dog which is nice as its so refreshing to get out and the dog is finally using up all her energy and getting tired, and once my bike is fixed will deffo start riding around, I cant believe how much more energy I have and have been feeling really good today for a Monday. When's everyone's weigh in this week? mines on Thursday

Mine is Friday but it will be from home again. Work and stuff for the next few weeks is awkward. Will start seeing my consultant properly again in January. I just take a photo of my scales and send it to her. Will be measuring next week too

hey how is everyone? I had such a long day training today and feel exhausted and also feel like I am getting ill :sigh:. Lunch was provided at the training and was so hard to resist they had a cake selection but thankfully I managed to although I am home now and just don't feel like a soup will cut it might need to have an early night. Also I am getting a hair cut tomorrow which is my treat for reaching 12 lol

Been so hungry today, I could so easily eat something but I have to stay 100% now until Christmas. Not sure if I'm weighing Thursday or Friday this week. The weeks go to quick

I went to a friends xmas dinner last night and had a small plate (side plate) of food. Very naughty i know. Scales are showing it today. Tomorrow is our staff xmas lunch but i think i will not eat any of it, if there is a bit of chicken i may have a little but thats it! I have the xmas party on saturday so seeing if i can now be good till then

Today I'm still the same weight as last weigh in which to be honest I am happy about! Hopefully I may lose a lb before tomorrow which would be ace but if I stay the same its ok better than a gain

I weigh tomorrow morning. So nervous about it. I had to go buy some new jeans today, my others were just to baggy to keep any longer:)

Im getting annoyed with my jeans and being so baggy around the bum and crotch/upper thigh. Im gonna go new wardrobe shopping after xmas as in jan I'm doing 1 month complete 100%

I really didn't want to buy any just yet. But they were annoying me, keep having to pull them up. I can't wait to buy a new wardrobe. When are u back on your diet after xmas.

awww always nice when things feel baggier, I am also trying to wait till new year to buy stuff although i enjoy they way my clothes are loose now, i am quite short so still feel like i carry ALOT around my stomach but had weigh in and lost 2lbs :) so at least its going down. hope you are all good?

Congrats on the loss. I weighed myself before bed 10st5lbs, i have high hopes i am less than this in the morning, 10st3lb would mean a 1lb loss which is great to say i cheated a lot this week lol 10st4lb is pretty much what i expect in the morning!

I lost 1lb so i am very happy lol. Im not holding my breath for next week as way off plan tomorrow but maybe 5 days 100% on plan i will hopefully stay the same if not lose something

Hellloooo fab losses yet again ladies. It's really nice and upbeat to see weekly losses :)

Ive been off work ill the last 2 days I did have weigh in this morning I lost 5 lbs so very chuffed.

Im coming off the diet on Thursday 18th and will be aiming to do the 5:2 plan. (works party -on the 19th)

Im prepared for a gain over Christmas hoping no more than 6 lbs lol

Live been stuck in bed today hoping to have boiled eggs at 5pm. :)

My outfit for tomorrow!!!! So looking forward to the party

image-4180551903.jpg

Beautiful Bex wow.... You look as if your at maintaince to me already... Well skinny!! WOW :)

Admittedly i am very happy where i am but i would like the extra wriggle room for fluctuation. Ideally I'm now thinking around 9st10

Admittedly i am very happy where i am but i would like the extra wriggle room for fluctuation. Ideally I'm now thinking around 9st10

What date are you returning back onto Cambridge? I'm gonna need a lot of support haha

Back