Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Well done on your loss that's great. Can't wait to see the 11's. I weigh on Saturday and will be well chuffed to see the 13's that would make my day. I usually weigh on a Thursday too which I should be getting back to after this weigh in.

When I last checked my scales I was on 14st exactly.

Jojo be careful Hun 400 cals are below the minimum. You need 600 the stw are lower in cals than cd try and have the extra 200 somehow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lovely losses ladies just think all in time for summer :) :)

im struggling not being 100% at all :( so I'm thinking of plan B now. Xx

It can be harder sometimes than others can't it?! Good luck whatever you decide x

Thanks Melinwelin I realised when on few days that I was only having 400 I seem ok but understand what you saying if I feel really ill from it then will up 200 calories xx

Some reason my scales have gone up this morning so dissapointed. I just had to check as felt I had lost a bit but no up they go up instead:( my cdc scales r always similar to mine or a 1lb more. So I'm not looking forward to tomorrow now.

This happened to me too, its just water and sometimes a little bloating it actually doesn't mean a gain and it will even out you will find you will have a big drop the day after. good luck hun try not to worry if your doing everything you can then that's all you can do..xx

Wow berry whoop whoop yay happy for you xx

I'm 2 lbs down this week x

I have weigh in on monday, i have the headache feeling right now and hoping it will go by the end of the weekend so that next week i can be 100% on plan. Congrats everyone on the losses

Amazing well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done ladies these losses are amazing. We will all look amazing come summer :D hope you feel better bex and good luck for weigh in!!

I went shopping in wimbledon yesterday and saw some jeans in debenhams in the sale, i tried them on for the laugh but lo and behold they bloody fit! Size 10 red herring jeans. I am still in love with this diet. My two friends who started the diet last week have both lost 8lbs!

Back