Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Hey everyone! Hope you don't mind me jumping on! Congratulations on all of your losses they're fab!
And Bex size 10 jeans are amazing!

Hey LauraMcf, welcome and not at all the more the merrier :) How are you getting on?

and WOW a size 10, well done!!!! our strength and determination is all paying off, hope everyone has a good Monday :D

More the merrier Laura have you started back now ?

AmaD how many weeks did it take you to get not the 11's Hun ?? X

keep posting ladies xx

Hi everyone! I've started back today. I lost a stone in the 3 weeks leading up to Christmas so I have 2 (maybe 3?!) left to go.
Really struggled getting back on the wagon last week with lots of events and things but now setting myself a 30 day challenge no cheating which will take me to just before Valentine's Day and then I'll get myself a little gift if I can manage it. I hope so!

How are you all doing?

Hi everyone! I've started back today. I lost a stone in the 3 weeks leading up to Christmas so I have 2 (maybe 3?!) left to go.
Really struggled getting back on the wagon last week with lots of events and things but now setting myself a 30 day challenge no cheating which will take me to just before Valentine's Day and then I'll get myself a little gift if I can manage it. I hope so!

How are you all doing?

I like the sound of these challenges, I've seen a couple on here now. I really must do something similar to keep me going.

Good luck getting back on the diet, we can do this.

Lost 25lbs now super excited to hit 2 stone and be in the 13's, not seen them for years and years..

It'll melt off quickly enough!

Most are doing a 100 day plan but that's not achievable as I have my 21st birthday etc. so a 30 day challenge works for me!

You're doing so well. You'll see that 2 stone in no time

Hey ladies, I actually really like the 30 day challenge thing I may do it myself after my graduation as I am totally having that day off and cant wait only 10 days left :). Well done on the stone Laura!! when is your 21st? and so far been ok I have a few night shifts which is messing up my eating but still sticking with it. I also have a few dresses coming on the 16th for me to try for graduation so hopefully one fits and looks nice, i tried a few before and a size 12 actually fits me :eek: which is all so exciting.
@ honey_J it took some time but I had a lot to lose, I started @ 17 stone 3 lbs on the 5th September 2014 and it'll be 19 weeks this Friday, how time has flown and I am so glad I started otherwise I am pretty sure I would be hitting the 18's by now.

Your graduation is a total milestone to look forward to. Don't sweat the dresses, enjoy and find something you feel amazing in. I'm 21 on March 30th and planning a trip abroad with friends. So ideally would like to be as close to target as possible by then!

I must say I am excited to see my class mates as I started when i finished uni and haven't seen any of them since lol and Laura that's plenty of time to see those pounds fly off and celebrating with a holiday sounds really nice!! I will certainly post a few pics, and 10 stone Bex that is fantastic!!! Well done you!! be nice to get into the single digits which I am sure you will next week :). I am not having an easy day today and I am struggling, I just want to eat EVERYTHING!! but I will be strong. I am hoping I will be 11.9 Friday but my scales are not agreeing lol Hope everyone is having a good day??

Also I was looking through my word documents and came across one that I made to recorded my weekly weight loss and thought I would share my progress so far :)

Progress so far
Started 4[SUP]th[/SUP] August – Weight 17stone and 3lbs
Week 1- Lost 10lbs
Week 2- Lost 3lbs
Week 3 and 4- went off the diet :sigh:
I restarted with a new consultant on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] September and gained 5lbs (16.4)
Week 1 (again) - Lost 9lbs
Week 2 – Lost 4lbs
Week 3 – Lost 4lbs
Week 4- Lost 3lbs (15.3)
Week 5- Lost 5lbs (14.12)
Week 6- Lost 4.5 lbs
Week 7- Lost 2.5 lbs
Week 8- Lost 3 lbs (14.2)
Week 9- Lost 4 lbs (13.12)
Week 10- Lost 2.5lbs
Week 11- Lost 4.5
Week 12- Lost 3 lbs (13.2)
Week 13- Lost 4lbs (12.12)
Week 14- Lost 2 lbs
Week 15- Lost 3 lbs
Week 16- Lost 1 lb
Week 17- Lost 2 lbs (12.4)
Week 18- Lost 5.5 lbs (11.12.5)
Week 19- ???
Total weight loss 74lbs :D

Also I was looking through my word documents and came across one that I made to recorded my weekly weight loss and thought I would share my progress so far :)

Progress so far
Week 1- Lost 10lbs
Week 2- Lost 3lbs
I restarted with a new consultant on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] September and gained 5lbs (16.4)
Week 2 – Lost 4lbs
Week 3 – Lost 4lbs
Week 4- Lost 3lbs (15.3)
Week 6- Lost 4.5 lbs
Week 7- Lost 2.5 lbs
Week 10- Lost 2.5lbs
Week 11- Lost 4.5
Week 14- Lost 2 lbs
Week 15- Lost 3 lbs
Week 16- Lost 1 lb
Week 19- ???

All i can say is WELL FREAKIN DONE! AMAZING!.... you are doing so well and inspire someone like me to keep on going and I CANNOT GIVE UP! so thanks for sharing.. good luck and again brilliant losses x

start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb
need to lose 4stones 8lbs
hit target by 01.03.15(17 weeks)

week1 - lost 7lbs (14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (12.12)
week6 - lost 1lb (12.11 had few days off due to infection)
week7 - lost 3lb (12.8)
week 8 - lost 2lb (12.6)
week 9 - gain 8lb (13.0 xmas off and time of the month!)
week 10 - loss 3lbs (12.11)

Progress so far
Week 1- Lost 10lbs
Week 2- Lost 3lbs
Week 2 – Lost 4lbs
Week 3 – Lost 4lbs
Week 4- Lost 3lbs (15.3)
Week 6- Lost 4.5 lbs
Week 7- Lost 2.5 lbs
Week 10- Lost 2.5lbs
Week 11- Lost 4.5
Week 14- Lost 2 lbs
Week 15- Lost 3 lbs
Week 16- Lost 1 lb
Week 19- ???

That's brilliant. I must do something like that. I weighed today stayed the same. It was a shorter week and I'm blaming TOTM. Let's hope next week is a good one. Good luck at your weigh in.

Also I was looking through my word documents and came across one that I made to recorded my weekly weight loss and thought I would share my progress so far :) Progress so far Started 4[SUP]th[/SUP] August - Weight 17stone and 3lbs Week 1- Lost 10lbs Week 2- Lost 3lbs Week 3 and 4- went off the diet :sigh: I restarted with a new consultant on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] September and gained 5lbs (16.4) Week 1 (again) - Lost 9lbs Week 2 - Lost 4lbs Week 3 - Lost 4lbs Week 4- Lost 3lbs (15.3) Week 5- Lost 5lbs (14.12) Week 6- Lost 4.5 lbs Week 7- Lost 2.5 lbs Week 8- Lost 3 lbs (14.2) Week 9- Lost 4 lbs (13.12) Week 10- Lost 2.5lbs Week 11- Lost 4.5 Week 12- Lost 3 lbs (13.2) Week 13- Lost 4lbs (12.12) Week 14- Lost 2 lbs Week 15- Lost 3 lbs Week 16- Lost 1 lb Week 17- Lost 2 lbs (12.4) Week 18- Lost 5.5 lbs (11.12.5) Week 19- ??? Total weight loss 74lbs :D

That's amazing! Well done. You should post some pictures to inspire us!!

Yay AmaD please post pictures soon Hun. You've done so well. X

Bex /berry/AmaD/Jo Anybody else new in the group. how are you both ? X

Im starting back on Monday - on SS+ this time. I'm back to being a fatty and I can't cope.

my my goal weight for 7th February is 12.8 I need to lose a stone in 3 weeks can I do it do u think ??? X advice

Last edited:
I can't see why you can't. Just get your water down and stick with it.

This week I'm still on ss+ hoping to go down in a week to step 2 although i am not being as strict with myself as before xmas. Like yesterday i was hungry so i bought some cod. I did however lightly batter it and shallow fry it. Being off plan over xmas has taught me that little things like that occasionally will not make me shoot up in weight. I am still 10st exactly and I've a feeling TOTM will be here before monday so I'm not too fussed this week

Hey ladies, had weigh in today and I lost 4lbs which was a complete shock but absolutely thrilled. :)

Mrsmya2210-thank you so much that was really sweet and you have had amazing losses yourself so WELL DONE and keep going!!!

Berry1- thanks, and it really helps me to see the progress, so much so I have 4 or 5 different place I record it lol I am a visual person so doing that works well.

JulieHotch- thank you so much and I will post picture, I have my graduation next week which was my first goal I wanted to reach, so I will post pictures next weekend which will be from the day I started to graduation day.

Honey-J- it is tough and I think there are always phases we go through and especially with just having Christmas getting back into it is hard but you just need to get past this and take it one day at a time. Try to remember how amazing you felt before Christmas when you was on it and all the things you want to lose the weight for, write it down somewhere and place it in sight. Also recently I joined a gym and maybe you could try doing light exercised around the house (obviously ask your consultant as to what you can do) but it has really helped me and my weight loss and got me motivated and focused. Finally, you CAN do this and come Feb you will be in the 12’s feeling and looking amazing!!
Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Back