Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Im gonna do it for 2 weeks and then see how i am. Once i got to 9st 7lb ish i will go to step 3 or maybe before so i can start doing exercise.
How are you doing this week

Yes doing OK. I do find the diet boring all these shakes. I've lost another 3lbs this week so that's 2 stone now:) it's a hard diet. What weight would u like to be?

Yes doing OK. I do find the diet boring all these shakes. I've lost another 3lbs this week so that's 2 stone now:) it's a hard diet. What weight would u like to be?

It is a hard diet in some respects for sure. I originally planned on 9st as my goal. Then i changed my mind and decided on 9st 7lb
THEN i changed it again lol to 9st. Although at my lightest 4 years ago i was 123lbs ish which is what? 8st 11lbs i think. Anyway i didn't like being that weight as i felt all my curves had disappeared. I think my aim now is to be 9st 7lbs on an evening. I want to start toning up and exercising soon, i bike to work every day albeit its only 10 mins on the bike. When the weather picks up i want to bike to uni which is 45mins uphill. Its funny as you lose the weight, the more you want to do the exercise i find.

How about yourself? What weight are you ultimately going for

It is a hard diet in some respects for sure. I originally planned on 9st as my goal. Then i changed my mind and decided on 9st 7lb
THEN i changed it again lol to 9st. Although at my lightest 4 years ago i was 123lbs ish which is what? 8st 11lbs i think. Anyway i didn't like being that weight as i felt all my curves had disappeared. I think my aim now is to be 9st 7lbs on an evening. I want to start toning up and exercising soon, i bike to work every day albeit its only 10 mins on the bike. When the weather picks up i want to bike to uni which is 45mins uphill. Its funny as you lose the weight, the more you want to do the exercise i find.

How about yourself? What weight are you ultimately going for

Have u been looking at different receipes to. I'm aiming for 9.7 to 10 stone, I was happy at that weight and had some shape. As soon as I dropped to 9 stone I had no curves and people were saying I was so skinny. Even tho that's an ideal weight for me.

Yes I've found that too. So much energy.

Have u been looking at different receipes to. I'm aiming for 9.7 to 10 stone, I was happy at that weight and had some shape. As soon as I dropped to 9 stone I had no curves and people were saying I was so skinny. Even tho that's an ideal weight for me.

Yes I've found that too. So much energy.

Man i know what you mean, at my lowest i started to loose my boobs and that was a hell no!!! I think women should have curves, thats just me.
On the FB groups i saw one woman who had lost a lot and was still trying to loose more like get down to 8st !!!!!!!! Personally i thought she looked much more human and beautiful with her curves but again just my opinion. Although when i see people that are taller than me wanting to be 8st i just cringe i mean i don't think that will look nice at all.

Heyy ladies,

Wow bex you look amazing, and I totally agree I never thought I would enjoy going to the gym but I really enjoy it.
Berry well done on the 3lbs you are doing amazing, it is tough but when those pounds drop off it is totally worth it :). Had a few days off the diet and whilst I enjoyed eating I will be glad to get back to the shakes tomorrow and some normality. My graduation was yesterday and it was such an amazing day had so many comments which made me feel great :D. The first pic below on the left was from July 2014 at my sisters graduation and the right January 2015 for my graduation also posted a few pics from the day too.

photo 1.JPGView attachment DSC00212.jpg

OMG look at you AmaD!!!! That is brilliant! Half the woman for sure, i bet you felt great. Congrats on the graduation

Thank you all so much and yes they were completely shocked and some didn't even recognise me lol but it was such an amazing feeling and has made me even more determined to get to goal :D how is everyone doing?

HOLY CRAP!!!! By going up to step two i have now lost 6lb in one week!!!!!! Thats my biggest loss ever!!!!! I just can't believe it! Whoop whoop

Beautiful AmaD so happy for you hun xx

bex are are you on ss+ now I bet you look well skinny bless ha.

Happy sunday day ladies ss

WOW bex 6lbs that's amazing and its good to know that moving up the steps does mean your weight loss increases or slows down, and thank you Honey_J how are you getting on?

Yeah it makes sense as i guess it makes your metabolism work. Plus being able to have milk or yoghurt means i get to have a dessert with my dinner. Tuna steak and courgette salad for tea tonight for me!
How is every one?

Hey Bex. I've been dipping in and out of the thread. Do you mind me asking how far from goal you were when you stepped up to step 2? I've got 3 1/2 stone to loose. Lost 16 lbs in a few weeks.

Thanks!

Hey Bex. I've been dipping in and out of the thread. Do you mind me asking how far from goal you were when you stepped up to step 2? I've got 3 1/2 stone to loose. Lost 16 lbs in a few weeks.

Thanks!
I was 1st away from goal when i stepped up. I stepped up mainly because i had reached the high end of healthy BMI and you aren't allowed on ss when you reach this. I had also stalled and i think my metabolism needed kicking. Ive lost 1st6lb since nov 7th

So I’ve been reading the Cambridge diet book again and realised that i can go and do some moderate work out at the gym on the plan. I thought we couldn’t at all. Well anyway now i am eating more from stepping up on the plan i am gonna join pure gym in wandsworth and go as often as i can be bothered and want to for a month. If i use it enough then i will keep at it. I just think it will help with shaping my body for my bday when i want to have ultimately reached my goal of 9st but be toned with it as well. Gonna bus it first tomorrow and then see about parking there on after. Will stick to only 30 mins only and i like that some of the classes are only 30 mins as well so i think this will fit perfectly!
Excited

Wow well done on your loss! I think I'll step up when I reach healthy bmi too. Great idea about the gym. See how you find it and how often you actually go and continue if it works for you

Wow ladies, you're all doing so well! I came on looking for motivation and you have certainly all given me that! Im currently on day 2 of a restart from 3 years ago. Ive gone and put back on the 29lbs I lost last time so time to sort this out once and for all! Didnt use this site last time but think it'll spur me on after reading your thread!:)

Been twice to the gym this week but that's only because I have the week off so making the most of it, finally got back into the swing of CD aft 2 days off and feeling better for it and have a slight obsession with oriental chilli soup right now which I add a spoonful of garam masala and more chilli powder and its heaven which makes me appreciate being able to add spices lol.

When does everyone have their weigh ins this week? mine is Friday and hoping for a pound loss :/ as that will mean I am a BMI of 29.9 and into the overweight category from having a BMI of 45.5 and being very obese :)

Welcome Leggi and how are you gettin on? I find this site really helps me stay focused so the more the merrier and keep us updated of how things are going? do you have a goal date in mind?

Hope everyone is having a good week so far?

Back