Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Wow ladies, you're all doing so well! I came on looking for motivation and you have certainly all given me that! Im currently on day 2 of a restart from 3 years ago. Ive gone and put back on the 29lbs I lost last time so time to sort this out once and for all! Didnt use this site last time but think it'll spur me on after reading your thread!:)

Welcome!! I was at the same weight as you in November and have the same goal. I found this site is good for motivation. Im sure you will have success with it!

Thanks! Hope so, I've done it before so just have to get going again!! So mad at myself that I'm back here!!

Hi AmaD
I'm off to start anyway, feel like I'm in the right frame of mind so fingers crossed. I too love the chilli soup, can't do without spicy foods but I've branched out to a few more soups this time so I don't get bored! You're looking great in your pictures. Think I might head off to take a before pic to keep me going!

Hello all :) fab results AmaD berry are you ok ??? Bex look at you in the 9's wow:D fantastic.

Im coming off the diet the weekend but pleased that I've lost 3 lbs this week on the 810 plan.

Ive booked my August summer holiday with the girls very excited I will get to goal still.x

im loving reading still ladies xx hugs

Hello all :) fab results AmaD berry are you ok ??? Bex look at you in the 9's wow:D fantastic.

Im coming off the diet the weekend but pleased that I've lost 3 lbs this week on the 810 plan.

Ive booked my August summer holiday with the girls very excited I will get to goal still.x

im loving reading still ladies xx hugs

Hi honey j will you be doing any other diet. I'm worried I'm getting bored of this diet but really need to do it. Where r u off on your hols.

Hey ladies, thank you so much I appreciate all the comments and it just makes me want to keep going :) Leggi I found the pics helped so much because personally I didn't feel like i'd lost that much but putting pics side to side i saw a difference. Well done on the 3lbs honey and it seems like moving up the steps sometimes works better and if your more likely to stick with it then its worth it and you will certainly get to goal :D. Berry I am feeling the same its crazy because I know it works but I am getting so bored and more tempted by things around me and with this new job i have to travel to Oxford for Monday and Tuesday and I will be provided with an evening meal and then Thursday Friday I am off to Cardiff which will also include a meal, I have been so lucky that I haven't really been tempted that much before in that I haven't had many outings to go to and now i'm just struggling, just wondering if any of you guys have any tips or experience the same thing.

Amad I travel a lot with my job and spend a lot of time in hotels. It's hard with a handy room service menu!

I tend to rely on bars and and take a big 1.5 later bottle of water and my own peppermint tea bags.

It gets difficult if I am with colleagues or clients and need to eat. If I do I try to stick to chicken and mess the rest about on my plate! This diet definitely makes you anti-social as I try to avoid having to spend time with other people.

Thank you Julie, I've been good with saying no to people like today I had a free voucher for lunch and i said no and just had lots of coffee but I feel me being alone in a hotel room I will just go crazy and eat everything lol, I think since after Christmas I have just not been feeling very strong within myself i guess :( but weigh in is on Friday and because I had last weekend off I slightly thing I have gained which I know I shouldn't get disheartened about but I think I will. I also think when I was bigger i never went out because i didnt want to and always felt uncomfortable, but now I want to enjoy all the things everyone else is doing and go out and going out always involved food or drinks but i still have a way to go to get to goal its just sometime i feel like arghhhhhhhhhh. I need to get a grip lol sorry for the rant but just had to get it all out, think i will need to post hourly while i am away and yea think i just need to make good choices like I can have the meal but avoid carbs.

Sounds like a good plan.

I think everyone is struggling with January. I really enjoyed Xmas but it's been hard to get into it since. I am just going to endure January and look forward to February coming for a fresh start!!

How much so you still have to lose? Doesn't look like it can be very much.

It would blow my mind to get into the 9s :eek: because i've just never been close enough for me to even think i could reach it, and my ultimate goal would be in the low 9s so just over 2 stone left and I will be amazed lol but yea I think January is a very tough month, also I have so much to lose weight for like my brother is getting married and while his day is not about me obviously but all my family will be together and getting an outfit for the wedding wont be something i dread but rather enjoy and im 27 this year in May which is when I hope to get to goal by and also I have a money pot which i have labelled the New York fund and I always said I wouldn't go unless I was slim so hopefully next year I will plan a big holiday to America so lots of things to motivate me lol, How about yourself? do you have any events that you want to get to goal by?

You have loads to look forward to!
I am thinking about my husband's birthday end of April and planning something for that. It's about 3 months so I am hoping i could do another 3 stone by then. I might not stop there but, like you, I've never been there before so I can't tell yet! But for his birthday I want to plan a weekend away and have a really nice dress to wear. Not a big thing but it's something to focus on and look forward to. I'm also just thinking about the summer and not having to hide myself away! For once!

Thank you Julie, I've been good with saying no to people like today I had a free voucher for lunch and i said no and just had lots of coffee but I feel me being alone in a hotel room I will just go crazy and eat everything lol, I think since after Christmas I have just not been feeling very strong within myself i guess :( but weigh in is on Friday and because I had last weekend off I slightly thing I have gained which I know I shouldn't get disheartened about but I think I will. I also think when I was bigger i never went out because i didnt want to and always felt uncomfortable, but now I want to enjoy all the things everyone else is doing and go out and going out always involved food or drinks but i still have a way to go to get to goal its just sometime i feel like arghhhhhhhhhh. I need to get a grip lol sorry for the rant but just had to get it all out, think i will need to post hourly while i am away and yea think i just need to make good choices like I can have the meal but avoid carbs.

Yes its definitely hard to get back to the diet after all the festivities but you sound quite determined and you have a great goal to aim for! Ive done this diet before, it is quite antisocial however if I was ever heading out, it was chicken salad or a mushroom omelette or fish with a little veg....just ask to leave the potatoes off the plate...less temptation then! These are things from step two and although not very exciting you can at least eat with people and have the company. Plus the fact you haven't had proper food for ages, they taste amazing!! Ha ha ha Hang on in there ladies, your thread is keeping me going and Ive just started again!!

Hey ladies, thank you so much I appreciate all the comments and it just makes me want to keep going :) Leggi I found the pics helped so much because personally I didn't feel like i'd lost that much but putting pics side to side i saw a difference. Well done on the 3lbs honey and it seems like moving up the steps sometimes works better and if your more likely to stick with it then its worth it and you will certainly get to goal :D. Berry I am feeling the same its crazy because I know it works but I am getting so bored and more tempted by things around me and with this new job i have to travel to Oxford for Monday and Tuesday and I will be provided with an evening meal and then Thursday Friday I am off to Cardiff which will also include a meal, I have been so lucky that I haven't really been tempted that much before in that I haven't had many outings to go to and now i'm just struggling, just wondering if any of you guys have any tips or experience the same thing.
Hiya, Ive done this diet before and I found that if I was going out then I would choose chicken salad, fish & veg (just tell them you dont want potatoes.....easier to avoid the temptation if its not there), or an omelette with mushrooms or green peppers. These are all things that are allowed on step 2 so you can have them and not have to shut yourself away from company! hang on in there you're doing great and USA is a great goal, any holiday is!! Keep strong ladies, you're all keeping me going reading this thread! Once I get my first week out of the way hopefully that's the hardest part over!!:p

Ive decided to do a 30 day LBD challenge for Feb just to tone and tighten my body up anyone want to join let me know and i will make a new thread, no real cardio so its ok on the plan

That sounds absolutely lovely Julie and Leggi thanks for the advice deffo think I will do that and once your over the week I found things got easier and my routine was set. Bex that sounds awesome and im deffo in on that :) Hope everyone else is good? got weigh in tomorrow so slightly nervous but fingers cross and will let you know how i get on.

Morning guys it's Friday whoop.... What's everyone up To?

Berry I'm considering the fasting 5:2 plan also I'm going to Mexico for 10 days. :D So I do need to act on my weight very soon.

I will join Bex please x

have a fab shrinking Friday all

jade xx

Hey everyone started Cambridge last Friday found it really useful reading everyone's posts x my first weigh in is 5pm today really nervous! X

Back