Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Morning guys it's Friday whoop.... What's everyone up To?

Berry I'm considering the fasting 5:2 plan also I'm going to Mexico for 10 days. :D So I do need to act on my weight very soon.

I will join Bex please x

have a fab shrinking Friday all

jade xx

Hey jade
I'm really excited reading your message, I'm also off to Mexico in May to get married! You'll have an excellent time over there, its brilliant and the challenge of dieting will be so worth it for going away! :) Ive done the 5:2 and its good as you can have regular meals. I have to admit though I do find this diet the most rewarding as its a fast loss....hence the reason Im back here....could kick myself Ive managed to put my weight back on! Blaming the other half, he's a bit of a feeder and I find it hard to say no!!

Hey Jade Mexico sounds amazing very jealous of you and Leggi both, and Leggi my family are also feeders so its certainly hard but you've made the right choice and you know it works, and in no time it'll be May and you'll be feeling amazing walking down that aisle :). Good luck Rachie11 let us know how you get on, how have you found the week? I had weigh in and stayed the same which is great because i did have 2 and a half days off and eat like a beast lol. I think when i allow myself days off its always for a celebration ie Christmas and graduation and i over indulge BUTTT I need to learn that when I do take days off I still need to be sensible and hopefully that is something I can put in practice this week and I can have a loss next week.

AmaD I totally agree with that. Even when we have planned breaks etc we need to remember not to go mad we are still on a weight loss journey I just had a light bulb moment reading your comment lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks it's the first full week iv managed on the diet but I know now it does get easier! I have a stone and half left to lose x

Well done Rachie11 that is fantastic you will soon get rid of that stone and a half in no time:D do you have any dates in which you want to reach goal or any big events this year?

My sister is getting married in Turkey in April and I'm bridesmaid so it's that plus the 2 week holiday x it's really given me a kick up the bun plus barely any of my clothes fit in my wardrobe anymore! Stupidly threw out all my bigger clothes when I lost lots of weight couple of years ago! Iv thought if I could reach target by the end of March then got April and part of May to maintain

Sorry clicked send then! Was meant to say she gets married in may not April x
Got one planned night out in feb so far x

Hey jade
I'm really excited reading your message, I'm also off to Mexico in May to get married! You'll have an excellent time over there, its brilliant and the challenge of dieting will be so worth it for going away! :) Ive done the 5:2 and its good as you can have regular meals. I have to admit though I do find this diet the most rewarding as its a fast loss....hence the reason Im back here....could kick myself Ive managed to put my weight back on! Blaming the other half, he's a bit of a feeder and I find it hard to say no!!

Hello leggi how exciting that you will be a beautiful bride in Mexico. How much do u want to lose on Cambridge?

Keep us updated x

Well it's February already ladies what would we all like to lose this month. I'm going to stick with Cambridge this week to finish off my packs then move to the 5:2 diet . So your stuck with me still lol I can't waste time by August I need to be 3 stones lighter.
Feel free to add your own February loss :D and let's continue to support one another. It's valentines next weekend I will be off plan as I'm going to Italy with my BF. Eeeeekkk I will be full with a carb belly loool

So jade -12 lbs

Last edited:
Ive lost 1lb this week. Its not great but it was TOTM and my first week on step 2 and i was at uni this week so sitting around a lot and not as active as i am in the surgical theatres!
Since the beginning i have lost a total of 19 inches!!

I have a 40th party planned on 28th feb so my goal for feb is 9lb which will get me my 2st weight loss and it will also get me to my lightest I have been on a different diet xx

I want 9lb for feb

Ive just sorted through more clothes and getting rid of too mig ones, some i will give to my friend as they are too night to throw away, others I'm gonna take to one of those clothes bank where you get money back per weight
Feels good for the soul. Found clothes as well that i haven't fit into for about 4 years!

Well don't! Bet that is a nice feeling fitting into all your old clothes again! I have got a wardrobe full of beautiful clothes barely even worn that I need to fit back into x I'm going to set my target as ten pounds to lose by end of feb its a short month! If I achieve that I'm going to treat myself to a Swarovski bracelet Iv had my eye on for months x

Honey J- Yeah really looking forward to Mexico, hoping to lose 2st for going away. This should give me a little leeway as I'm there for 10 days before I get married. This should give me a buffer to put on a few pounds hopefully, though hoping not to put on too much!!:rolleyes:
How romantic going to Italy for valentines day, beautiful!!
Bex - Good for you having a clear out, it's a great feeling getting into old clothes!
Rachie -I'm the same, I think we've all probably got a wardrobe of nice clothes to aim for!! Lol
1st weigh in tomorrow for me! Definitely easier now I'm in ketosis!!:D
Enjoying the updates & support everyone!

heyy ladies, been an ok weekend and seems like everyone is in the zone which is awesome :D my goal for Feb is that I would love to be into the 10's in 4 weeks so anything from 6-10lbs would be amazing but I do have a few days planned off the diet :( Its crazy because I feel the more weight I lose the more invites and opportunities arise that sabotage me in losing the weight if that makes sense, and whereas before I would of most likely avoided going but now I feel like I want to and make the most of it :confused:. I am off to bed, first day at the new job tomorrow but hope everyone has a good week!!!!!

Back