Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Good luck with your new job Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Here's to another week ladies.

Berry are u ok ? Not heard from you this weekend :D xx

Here's to another week ladies.

Berry are u ok ? Not heard from you this weekend :D xx

Have a good week everyone:) I would love to lose 14lbs in Feb. The weeks are just flying by. Soon summer will be here and I can't wait to buy nice summer clothes. Still a way to go.

I hoping to see the 12's very soon. My cdc is away again this week, so don't weigh until next week. Good luck with the 5:2 diet. Still keep posting with your losses.

Well first week down and a 4 lb weight loss!:D
Still a way to go but on my way!!
Hoping to lose 12 lbs in Feb (3 lb a week), hoping to match last time I did the diet!
Onwards & upwards!!:)

Hey ladies its mid week how is everyone getting on?
Hey, well that's me into my second week. Managing on plan ok though having a bit of a fat week this week! I'm stressing out a little today as I've had a phone call to say my dress is in the shop early & I've got to go for my first fitting in 4wksI thought I had way more time as it wasn't due in until end of March. On the plus side it's making me drink more water! Hoping to get as much weight off as possible before then!! How have you been doing?

Well i had a night off it last night. Had a bad end to the day, got my essay back and i have failed it! Ugh i am not academic at all and my course is a practical one yet we have to write academic journal style essays!!! Any way i got 36 i needed 40 to pass. So i may have shed a few tears.
Remember the girl from xmas that the guy i was seeing ended up going with? I messaged her about it at the time.... well she responded the other day. Basically saying that to put my mind at ease, they had their first date on nye and that he told her about me when i messaged him that night. They are together now and if he hurts her or anyone else well thats life isn't it?

I responded with I'm happy things are well for you and you didn't get hurt one of us is enough.

to which response was ....how did he hurt you?

Ive not responded as i figure he told her about me but i have no idea what he told her and I'm not about to turn this into a he said she said. Ugh anyway yeah that lead to me blowing off steam with a few drinks last night. Ooooops lol

Well i had a night off it last night. Had a bad end to the day, got my essay back and i have failed it! Ugh i am not academic at all and my course is a practical one yet we have to write academic journal style essays!!! Any way i got 36 i needed 40 to pass. So i may have shed a few tears.
Remember the girl from xmas that the guy i was seeing ended up going with? I messaged her about it at the time.... well she responded the other day. Basically saying that to put my mind at ease, they had their first date on nye and that he told her about me when i messaged him that night. They are together now and if he hurts her or anyone else well thats life isn't it?

I responded with I'm happy things are well for you and you didn't get hurt one of us is enough.

Ive not responded as i figure he told her about me but i have no idea what he told her and I'm not about to turn this into a he said she said. Ugh anyway yeah that lead to me blowing off steam with a few drinks last night. Ooooops lol

Oh no bex. Sorry to hear about the essay to. on to a good day today:)

It's nearly the weekend again guys, the weeks are just flying by. Little bit of a headache today. Another 100% day is needed.

You've had a traumatic couple of days Bex! Don't worry about a couple of drinks, I'm sure it hasn't made an awful lot of difference and you're so near to target! Just need to get back on it! Hope you're feeling better today!:)

Have any of you ladies noticed that increasing your water intake has shown on the scales? Ive been on the scales for a sneaky look (know I shouldn't) and looks like I haven't lost a thing, if not I'm slightly heavier!:( I'm due TOTM but I wasn't expecting that. Having a bit of a panic that the diet isn't working though I have done it before so telling myself it has to......aarrrgghhh!! Not sure if I'm drinking too much water now, thought it would help though the getting up for the toilet during the night is a killer!!

How much water are you drinking? My CDC says over 4 litres can have an affect but under that should be fine. It may be water retention so you should see a big loss when it all.. Flushes through! Lol

How much water are you drinking? My CDC says over 4 litres can have an affect but under that should be fine. It may be water retention so you should see a big loss when it all.. Flushes through! Lol
Well I went from drinking around 3 litres but yeah I've probably gone over the 4 litres, will maybe try to take it back a bit. Guess it could just be fluid retention! Thanks Laura!

Totm is a killer but if you stay focused the following weigh is soooooo worth it. Look at your losses over a two week period Hun they should be around the half a stone mark. Xx

Totm is a killer but if you stay focused the following weigh is soooooo worth it. Look at your losses over a two week period Hun they should be around the half a stone mark. Xx

Thanks Mel! Only getting weighes by my cons every two weeks so fingers crossed. Always juSt nice to see a little movement on the scales for encouragement! I'm determined to do this so will keep going. No choice if I want to be slimmer for my wedding!!

You've had a traumatic couple of days Bex! Don't worry about a couple of drinks, I'm sure it hasn't made an awful lot of difference and you're so near to target! Just need to get back on it! Hope you're feeling better today!:)

Have any of you ladies noticed that increasing your water intake has shown on the scales? Ive been on the scales for a sneaky look (know I shouldn't) and looks like I haven't lost a thing, if not I'm slightly heavier!:( I'm due TOTM but I wasn't expecting that. Having a bit of a panic that the diet isn't working though I have done it before so telling myself it has to......aarrrgghhh!! Not sure if I'm drinking too much water now, thought it would help though the getting up for the toilet during the night is a killer!!

I got sent home from work on thursday as i was not in a fit state to work. In tears all morning because of the feedback i got from my tutor. My mentor at work is livid about it and will be bringing it up to the lead tutor! I was a wreck and so went way over board. been bad for tues,weds thurs and friday and so i am trying to get back to good today. Gonna go ss+ for a week to get back into ketosis properly.
I have 3 weeks to try and lose 7Lb i don't see it happening but if i can lose 1lb a week i will be happy. We shall see how it goes

I got sent home from work on thursday as i was not in a fit state to work. In tears all morning because of the feedback i got from my tutor. My mentor at work is livid about it and will be bringing it up to the lead tutor! I was a wreck and so went way over board. been bad for tues,weds thurs and friday and so i am trying to get back to good today. Gonna go ss+ for a week to get back into ketosis properly.
I have 3 weeks to try and lose 7Lb i don't see it happening but if i can lose 1lb a week i will be happy. We shall see how it goes

Sounds like that mentor gave you a really hard time! Hopefully your mentor will give her a hard time in return!! That's a terrible way to treat someone, should be encouraging and helping you along!!
At least you've managed to have your blow out and get back on the horse! I'm sure if you can get back to S'S then that last bit of weight will come off for your birthday!! Chin up and look forward to that!!
I had the spag bol for my Saturday night treat and can't believe how nice it was, will be having that again!
P's Hope you don't mind me hopping into your diary, I really enjoyed reading all your entries and it's keeping me going!:)

Well i weighed in this morning and despite everything i lost 1lb lol
I think this cements an idea I've had for a while that i should do 5:2 to maintain. Im gonna continue with ss+ this week and see how i go.

Hey ladies, been a stressful week with my first week at work and travelling lots but managed to lose 2 and a half pounds which I am happy with and takes to me 6 stone so far and finally have a bmi of overweight :D. I have 2 weeks now where i have no social events or anything so hoping to get into the 10s before the 21st where I have a wedding to go too.

Bex sorry to hear about everything that's happened with your work but you wasn't far off so hopefully next resubmission you will get it and it'll b good having you mentor bring it up so that's good and congrats on the pound off :).

berry hope your headache is better?

leggi i was always told to drink yourself thin with the water but hopefully its just a slow week and when you do get on the scales you will see a difference because some weeks i have a small loss and then a bigger one the following weeks and not at all its always good to have new faces and stories to hear keeps me going as well :)

Hope everyone has a good week!!!!

AmaD Im sure you will be able to get in the 10s!!! I have faith. Congrats on the 6st total loss that is just amazing!!!
Ive 3 weeks till goal date which means about 2.5lbs a week i need to lose. I can see you being in the 10s in a week!!

Well that's week 2 completed and I'm 3lbs down! Woo hoo....half a stone done and I'm starting to feel slightly thinner so it's all good!! Week 3 here I come!:)

Congrats AmaD on the 6St total, absolutely brilliant!! You'll be in the 10's just shortly!!

Good luck everyone for this week!!

Last edited:
Back