Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

3lb is still good. Its really funny, i remember the first week of ss and being soon upset that i had only lost 2lbs. There were other things going on in life but yeah, i realise now that i should never compare my losses to others as i will only drive myself crazy. Im currently only losing 1lb a week now however that is still good especially as I'm healthy BMI and considered thin now. Ive a feeling these last few lbs are gonna take an age to move however, doing it slowly means i will keep it off right?
Been naughty today and went on a sun bed. I look so pasty, problem with working in operating theatres is that i never ever see the sun.

3lb is still good. Its really funny, i remember the first week of ss and being soon upset that i had only lost 2lbs. There were other things going on in life but yeah, i realise now that i should never compare my losses to others as i will only drive myself crazy. Im currently only losing 1lb a week now however that is still good especially as I'm healthy BMI and considered thin now. Ive a feeling these last few lbs are gonna take an age to move however, doing it slowly means i will keep it off right?
Been naughty today and went on a sun bed. I look so pasty, problem with working in operating theatres is that i never ever see the sun.
Don't get me wrong I'm happy with the 3, so long as I'm getting closer to target then that's the main thing! Can't help but compare big losses but it didn't happen the last time so I can't expect it this time!
You'very done brilliant with your weight loss and are looking great in your photos, even if the last bit does take time to come off you're almost there! Can't wait until I'm at the same stage as you......I will get there!!!:D

Hi guys, your all doing so well. Not been on for a while been suffering with a lot of headaches lately. Not sure if it's the diet or I'm coming down with something. My weightloss has slowed right down. I hope it picks up again as the weeks are flying by and I just hope I reach my target by June. Just under 4 stone to go:)

Even 1 pound off means your one pounds closer than you was yesterday :D that's how i see it. Bex hope you feel better nothing worse then having to deal with a headache, hopefully it'll pass and 4 stone by June is totally doable and you can do it, when is everyone's weigh in this week, mines on Saturday slightly excited as i had a sneaky weigh in and i saw the 10s :eek:

Don't get me wrong I'm happy with the 3, so long as I'm getting closer to target then that's the main thing! Can't help but compare big losses but it didn't happen the last time so I can't expect it this time!
You'very done brilliant with your weight loss and are looking great in your photos, even if the last bit does take time to come off you're almost there! Can't wait until I'm at the same stage as you......I will get there!!!:D

You know it will fly by!! You will see the same results.

AmaD i still have trouble not looking on the scales its sooooooo bad!! Morning and night, night to know what i may be in the morning lol. Im hopeful that i will be under 9 and half stone by sunday, fingers crossed.

Berry, i hope your headaches improve. You can get neurofen 684mg at the pharmacy for headaches. Its the only thing that works for me. I only have to take 1 tablet and thats it, it goes.

You know it will fly by!! You will see the same results.

AmaD i still have trouble not looking on the scales its sooooooo bad!! Morning and night, night to know what i may be in the morning lol. Im hopeful that i will be under 9 and half stone by sunday, fingers crossed.

Berry, i hope your headaches improve. You can get neurofen 684mg at the pharmacy for headaches. Its the only thing that works for me. I only have to take 1 tablet and thats it, it goes.

Thanx bex I will try that as there not shifting. Hope u see under 9 and a half stone that would be fab.

Even 1 pound off means your one pounds closer than you was yesterday :D that's how i see it. Bex hope you feel better nothing worse then having to deal with a headache, hopefully it'll pass and 4 stone by June is totally doable and you can do it, when is everyone's weigh in this week, mines on Saturday slightly excited as i had a sneaky weigh in and i saw the 10s :eek:

I so hope I do it by June. The 10's well done u.

I managed to get into the yellow scrubs today!!!
So yellow is small, brown medium, white large, orange XL and pink XXL

I started in the White and recently started with brown! Noticed brown was baggy and tried on yellow this morning and they fit without being tight!

I am buzzing!!!

Hey ladies, i have struggled this week with all the travelling and service station temptation lol but I stayed with it and was so totally worth it as had weigh in today and can officially say I am in the 10's whoop :D lost 6lbs and I'm 10.10 now, which i dont ever remember being 10 something so really happy today and think i needed it to keep me going this week and have a wedding on the 21st so think a new outfit is in order. How is everyone else getting on?

Hey ladies, i have struggled this week with all the travelling and service station temptation lol but I stayed with it and was so totally worth it as had weigh in today and can officially say I am in the 10's whoop :D lost 6lbs and I'm 10.10 now, which i dont ever remember being 10 something so really happy today and think i needed it to keep me going this week and have a wedding on the 21st so think a new outfit is in order. How is everyone else getting on?

That's fantastic, well done!! All that temptation and you're still going strong! Great to see a new number on the scales isn't it?! Get yourself to the shops for that outfit, that'll be a really nice treat having something new to get glammed up in!!:)

I'm doing ok, can feel a difference in my body....think the inches are starting to go now which is exciting! I'll be glad to fit back into my jeans.....living in leggings at the moment! I love leggings but I can kid myself far too much, not until I go for my jeans & realise how tight thet are then the reality sets in! Never mind doing something about it. I'm seeing my CDC tomorrow for more supplies so will see what her scales say compared to mine. Getting the mousse mix to try this week for a change! I was eyeing up a nice pair of high waisted skinny jeans that I'll treat myself to when I get nearer to target!!

Thanks Leggi, never would i have thought i could lose the weight i've lost in the time i have, I do love the CD lol. and couldn't agree more leggings are so deceptive but like you said you are doing something about it now and that's what counts, I haven't tried the mousse mix yet ,let me kno how you get on? might get some next week have abit of a change. Yep think that's the way forward when i hit a goal i will treat myself with clothes rather than food lol and just saw your goal date which isnt too far from mine and we have the same target too, will be amazing come May to be in the 9's.

I stayed the same, le sigh<br>It seems to be a running trend, lose one week stay same next lose the week after<br>Ah well i was out on the lash last night and still maintained so thats good as well. Guaranteed i will have lost tomorrow haha

Forums are so quiet at the moment. How's everyone getting on. Am so pleased my headaches have dissapered. Now I feel 100% again. 15 weeks until we go to Spain and I want to lose 4 stone, will I do it? I worked it out as 3lb a week average. I'm so worried.....

Yeah they do seem really quiet!
I'm sure you will get better and average 3lb I mean we have big loss weeks don't we? If you find you are plateuing then maybe switch it up a bit? I find this helps with me
Bex

Hi Ladies
Just thought I'd update, that's me lost 3lbs again so I'm well chuffed! Definitely feeling a difference. Hopefully your loses will sort themselves out. It's tough doing this diet when you don't see results on the scales! My hardest bit is just about to start, my OH works away from home but he's back on Tuesday. As pleased as I am to get him back I know it will be hard. He's a bit of a feeder and of course I struggle to say no....my own fault really but easier to blame someone else! Lol Fingers crossed I can stay strong!! Dress fitting in 2.5wks! Aaarrrggghh

Back