Size 12, size 14 then size 16!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Soon to be slim!, 6 November 2009 Social URL.

1. I have a Christmas Ball to go to so I went to try on a dress to hire for the special occassion. I found a great dress (albeit a bit tight) but it was soooo expensive I thought I'd see how tight the ones are that I have at home. I'm a size 16 the ball dresses that I have in my wardrobe are a size 14 and a size 12! The size 12 dress I wore when I was 3 months pregnant with my first little boy (2 boys in total). 6 years later I've gone up 2 dress sizes and the size 16 is somewhat tight, on some days! It has given me a huge inspiration to lose some weight so........why when I am on day 4 of the cambridge diet have I eaten 2 bags of crisps and cheese on biscuits! Not a good omen but tomorrow is another day and a new start! Any ideas of dodging the dreaded cravings would be great! :) x :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Hi Soon to be slim

Well done you for coming back.
    You'll get back down before Christmas -
    being a slim Mum at Christmas with your boys - that should stop the munchies.
    Good luck xx:wave_cry:

Last edited: 6 November 2009
    Mini likes this.
  4. locky88

locky88 New Member

hi ave u ad a gastric band

5. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

who? me?

If you mean me - no I did Lighter Life.:D

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member