Size 12...

skinnyminnycoming

I had to take a pair of size 14 jeans back to Next tonight cos they were too big!! The 12 fits fine....whoooooo!!

I also popped into Primark (as you do!) and picked up a denim skirt....in a 12. Couldn't try it on as the store was closing but when I got home I could actually do with a 10. So its in the dryer to shrink a bit (fingers crossed)

Just wish I could loose a bit more from my boobs - I'm still a 14/16 on my top which is a bit of a pain where dresses are concerned.

Hope you're all doing ok. Looks like I'll be heading to the 'other side' soon as I'm nearly at target.

Thanks to everyone for their support. You have all been AMAZING!!

xx

Congratulations and well done on being a size 12!!!:happy096:

Welldone.gif

Love Mini xxx

Size 12? That's fantastic!!! Go you & possibly a 10? Very impressed! Wooh!!

Don't knock the boobs! Mine are shrinking at an alarming rate! Heh.

Hannah

wahey! well done skinny ... quite litterally mean that! :giggle:

I'll happily take your boobs off you!! I have none left!!!!!! LOL

I know what you mean about the boobs bit! I'm a 10/12 bottom in most shops (well, mostly 12, but still! LOL!) and a 14/16 in tops everywhere thanks to my baloobas!! Dresses are a pain as my boobs make me look bigger than I am unless they've a 'straight' skirt iykwim? Anything a-line/swingy (that I used to live in!) makes me look like a little bubble! LOL!

boobs???whats them???lol x

seriously you must feel fab hun.
well done on getting into skinny sizes.x
you've done so well.be proud x

Well done hun dats really brilliant! and your so so close to your goal you must be thrilled! size 12 and size 10 in primark dats fabulous!

Thanks ladies. xx

Back