size 12.

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Eileen, 23 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    I went to get some trousers tried 14 they were too big it felt so good trying on 12s & they fit lovely.I know its a lot too do with style & were you shop but non the less i have a pair of 12 trousers my my wardrobe.
    I really must slow down on my spending, its addictive.
    Mini and Hedgemag like this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Fandabydosy!! size 12. Well done Eileen.
    Mini likes this.
  4. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Who cares about style etc Thay are a 12:eek: well done you, bet your feeling thrilled, hope I get there soon....
    Mini and Hedgemag like this.
  5. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

thats fantastic! well done - ohhhh the shopping spree im going to have when i get to that size :)
    Mini likes this.
  6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

YAHOOOO!!!! size 12!!! Its great isnt it??? I too have several size 12's now, in my wardrobe, new ski jacket, 2 pairs jeans, new black linen skirt etc etc. All from different shops, yet I still find it tough to get my head round it is me wearing 12s..... after all I am that big fat lady who only shops in Evans!!!

Enjoy it, wont you? You deserve it!!
    Mini likes this.
  7. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Great stuff!!!! What a great motivator to be in a size 12!!!
    Mini likes this.
  8. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Lighter Life
    Fabulous Eileen, well done. I notice you're nearly there as well, wow! only 11lbs, then you can realy shop for England.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.