size 12s...

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Ok, so last week I scraped some cash together and decided to buy some Asda jeans. No point spending a fortune while I'm still losing. I got a pair of size 14 utility jeans and a pair of size 12 straight jeans to slim into. That day I got home and tried on. The 14s fit perfect and the 12s I couldn't fasten which was great, that was the plan.

Anyway today I noticed those 14s were feeling a bit loose round the tummy, jeez only had them 1 week lol so I decided to try on the 12s. Imagine my shock as I pulled up the zip! They are a tad tight but not uncomfortable. I can't believe it! Pretty sure they're more like what a 14 would be on the high street but I'm not complaining. It's been more than 20 years since I last fitted a size 12 so am once again on a high and doing the happy dance XD!!

Just had to share x

Way to go Cookeh!!.. You are having a blinding week hunni, so ride that wave of glory!!!! :D :D :D

What size are you hoping to get down to? x x

Thanks Su! I really have no idea. I want to be 10 st (or 9 7 but that doesn't feel achievable just yet lol) and have no idea what dress size I'd be as when I last was that weight dress sizes were smaller so I've never been less than a 12 hehe

Wow cookeh what a great week your having :)

If you were 10st I'd say you would be a size 8-10, your only an inch shorter than me and thats the size I wear now xx

OMG, I can't imagine being that tiny! I'm still a 16 on top though, the curse of big boobs lol

I actually dont look that size as I'm tall if that makes sense??

Yep my boobs were the first to go I'm afraid :( Like empty sacks of skin they are now :'(

Wouldn't your height make you look even slimmer? Urgh I wish my boobs would shrink more. Since I started LT in august I've lost a whopping 12 inches around the fullest part but only 7-8 underneath and they're *still* enormous! I hear ya on the empty though, mine are just starting to go that way now. If I had money I'd definitely be having a boob lift lol

well done im delighted for you x

LOL me too :) Would give anything to have them hitched up!!!

Nope if anything it makes me look bigger.....I'm quite broad. I work in retail and onviously wear the clothes regularly a customer will ask about sizing and I will say oh well my dress is an 8/10 whatever and they openly gasp and say oh really?? Cheers!!

Lmao! Wow nothing like a disbelieving customer to boost your confidence eh? Hehe I really would just love to be in proportion. I hate the idea of being big busted because it makes me look fat still as I carry all my excess weight on my boobs and belly, a true Apple, grr...>.<

If I *ever* fit anything size 8 I swear I'm walking around with the label permanently hanging out! XD!!

You go girl!

The last time I was a size 12 was in my early years of secondary school.

Really chuffed for you.

Lmao! Wow nothing like a disbelieving customer to boost your confidence eh? Hehe I really would just love to be in proportion. I hate the idea of being big busted because it makes me look fat still as I carry all my excess weight on my boobs and belly, a true Apple, grr...>.<

If I *ever* fit anything size 8 I swear I'm walking around with the label permanently hanging out! XD!!

I'd go one step further.....I wonder if you can get a t-shirt printed saying "this is a size 8!"

Size 12 feels great though doesn't it? I hadn't been a 12 since 2004/5 so now I've got loads of clothes to wear again. Ok they're not exactly fashionable but who cares?:D

Well done you! I would love to be able to get into a pair of size 12 jeans from any shop x

You will Shaz, just stick at it, my BMI was very similar to yours only a few short months ago....

Good luck x

yaay go you! its a really good week for you this week isnt it..:) and only going to get better! xx

SandraB said:
You will Shaz, just stick at it, my BMI was very similar to yours only a few short months ago....

Good luck x

Thanks Sandra! I really hope so. Got my weigh in tomorrow and I'm really hoping for a good result. I won't be hiding away this summer. I am determined to do this x

Thanks Sandra! I really hope so. Got my weigh in tomorrow and I'm really hoping for a good result. I won't be hiding away this summer. I am determined to do this x

I had a trying on session last week of all my summer clothes! I found half a dozen dresses that I had never worn (obviously purchased somewhat optimistically, as you do!) and they all fitted:D I don't know if you've got stuff in your wardrobe that you haven't worn in ages, or stuff you've bought a couple of sizes too small? but if you can find something that's say a size too small, hang it on your wardrobe door and, honestly, you will be amazed at how quickly it will soon fit:D

It worked for me! X

Thats great. You must be feeling so good about yourself. What an acheivement!

Thats great. You must be feeling so good about yourself. What an acheivement!

Thanks, it does! I just want everyone else to feel the same.....it is soooooo worth the pain of LT, honestly!

Back