Size 14 bargain dress from Wallis....

SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA
Hate to brag, but.... popped out to Galleons Reach this lunchtime for a browse and ended up trying on a totally fab dress from the bargain rail in Wallis. I thought the price read £27 (wasn't wearing my glasses) but the till rang up £10.00!!! It looks totally fab on!! As I only want to get down to a very comfortable size 14, I'm going to hit Lakeside tonight and see if there are any more bargains to be had!!! :talk017:

NO YOU BRAG AWAY SWEETIE infact shout it out loud cause when i get back into a 14 i will so be bragging we so deserve to after what we are going thru to get into a 14 so go flash yourself off you deserve it xxx

Isnt it lovely when that happens(Dress being cheaper than you thought) but better still a size 14 (I want to be the same , a comfortable 14- (hey im 45 ..no spring chicken hee hee). My fifteen year old daughter is a size fourteen now so we could swop clothes !!!!!!!!!!!!. have a good stone to go yet though

brag away you deserve it. Its a great feeling I am fitting back in my size fourteens with ease. So know what a great boost it is.:p:p:p

Enjoy it honey!! Its well deserved!!xx

Good for you girl, you brag to your hearts content x

Good for you and i would shout it from the rooftops too.

Funnily enough i bought a dress this week and i don't usually "do"dresses but i took a few pics and can't believe it's me!!

Well done hun reap those rewards you have worked hard!

You should be bragging, well done you.

My aim is to be a comfortable size 14 or maybe even a 12. Can't remember ever being a size 12.

Back