Getting Wed in 5 months - in a size 12 dress

I can't wait to have my first fitting next year!! Haven't tried it on for soooo long now!!!xx

Had a quick mid-week WI on my Wii Fit this morning and have lost another 1lb, so that is good, hoping to improve on that though. Worked out that I have not been this weight for 8 years, since I was 18, so I'm feeling very pleased today. Would be amazing to get 2.5lbs off this week and get my half stone award, I think I'm up for my first body magic award on Monday too, so that will be a few shiny stickers and certificates for me, hopefully!

The lesson this weekend is not to drink!

Went out last night and pleased to report I stuck to drinking water, and avoided the buffet. Hoping for a good loss this week as have done quite a bit of exercise although I have been silly and not tracked much which could be my downfall.

Went to WI last night and stayed the blinking same. Then I pigged out today :-(

Feeling rotten as have got a bad cold and haven't been eating properly, I MUST get back into it tomorrow.

Over and out for now, will be back on top of things tomorrow I promise, just need to get rid of this horrible cold x

Agree with everything you say gymfreak and usually that is ny routine but I just feel so lousy with this horrible cold and working too, and haven't had much exercise other than walking, still trying hard, massively early nite tonight hope that will make a difference, day off Friday can't come soon enough

Back