size 14 jeans!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Izzycat, 27 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Izzycat

Izzycat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.91%)
    Diet:
    CD SS and SS+
    Hi all

just wanted to share as i am so excited!

had my 11 week WI last night, and am now 41.2lbs lighter!

my original goal, as i was not sure what weight i wanted to be really, was to fit into my size 14 jeans that have languished under the bed in my suitcase for the past 4 years. I dont know what made me this morning, but pulled it/them out from under the bed and tried them on.....

Now, i wouldnt actually wear them yet, as i wouldnt be able to site down! lol, but the fantastic news is i could pull them up and do them up!!!!!!

i am so happy, i never thought that i would make it when i was on week 2, but then i changed the way i viewed CD and took a day at a time, and i cannot believe that i am 11 weeks into this diet and my CDC is talking about me next week staying on 810, as she doesnt think it will be appropriate for me to SS after my break week!!!

Also, just back from a long weekend away, and i have to share - anyone on SS+ if you need to eat out for any reason, Nando's does a great chicken salad - my OH was over the moon, 1st meal we have eaten out in 11 weeks!!!

thanks for reading, and hope that everyone has a great week!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Well done you thats so inspiring. :happy036:It's such a brilliant feeling when things start to fit and we feel so much better. It's hard to believe the weight comes off the way it does!!!!!

Congratulatons. Must try the Nando's salad as I love it there. I'm at Dexters today and they too have a fabulous choice of salads....so next time it's nandos.

Good work xxx

4. Shopaholic

Shopaholic is back to finish the job

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.59%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Fantastic losses Issy :):):):) Whoop whoop on the size 14 jeans! You will be slinking around Corfu in September!

5. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi, well done for such a great weight loss and getting back into those jeans-you must feel so good. I can't wait for size 14's. Good luck with the rest of your journey. Zoe xx

6. fattyfattybumtum

fattyfattybumtum soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum

Wooooo Hooooo.... Well done. What a fab result. So chuffed for you. Keep it up babes. x

7. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    If you want to SS after your 810 week, you can if you want to, I went straight back to ss i had no problems at all, good luck, well done on getting into those 14's, brilliant job.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.