Size 14 :-)

sarajane72

Finally got into my size 14 skinny jeans and wore them last night, the muffin top wasn't to bad either! I'm sure I used to be about 12 and a half stone when I was wearing size 14, not 13 stone 12. It must be this diet because I have only lost a pound this week! Love it :)

Yay!

I may go shopping (not buying) at half term to see how I am doing! I don't have any smaller clothes left!

Though a cardi and pair of black trousers would be handy - size 16 would be excellent! 14 a miracle!

Thankfully I kept all my size 14's anyway, just glad to be able to throw out the 18's, don't intend on going back there, size 16's are staying for now :)
Will buy new when I get to 12's, that would be great!

sarajane72 said:
Thankfully I kept all my size 14's anyway, just glad to be able to throw out the 18's, don't intend on going back there, size 16's are staying for now :)
Will buy new when I get to 12's, that would be great!

I'm "nearly" in the 12's (well I already am on top but just not quite there on the bum!) from a size 20 in March :) A size 12 pair of jeans is my goal (not been there since before I was pregnant 12 years ago!) once I've got into those I don't care what weight I am I'm maintaining from that point on :-D z

Size 12 is my realistic aim too. I haven't been that since the 90's :p
I gained a lot of weight after pregnancy oddly, then lost 4 and a half stone. Yo yo'd ever since!

A size 12 pair of jeans is my goal (not been there since before I was pregnant 12 years ago!) once I've got into those I don't care what weight I am I'm maintaining from that point on :-D z

I have NEVER worn size 12 jeans! Size 14 is my smallest and they really didn't fit ..... talk about a quart in a pint pot!! ;)

Good luck Alex, won't be long me darlin'!

P x

Paulinegin said:
I have NEVER worn size 12 jeans! Size 14 is my smallest and they really didn't fit ..... talk about a quart in a pint pot!! ;)

Good luck Alex, won't be long me darlin'!

P x

I really hope not P... I'm looking forward to maintenance on JUDDDD :)

Back