size 16 AT LAST!

bunnycd

Went shopping today in matalan and picked up size 20 and it was too big so I tried 18 and that too was too big. To my delight I got into the 16. I have just taken a photo of myself but cannot work out how to post! wow I love this diet!!!! :D

Well done bunny that must feel great x:D

wow bunny, well done, that's amazing

That's brilliant well done. I always find Matalan sizes on the small side too.

Bet that felt fantastic, I can't remember the last time I was a size 16!! But hopefully won't be too far away...

You've done really really well!! 27lbs in 5 weeks!!

Keep up the good work...

Love

Well done! I bet that was just the best feeling in the world getting in to a 16. It definately makes everything worthwhile and I bet you'll be wearing that size16 tomorrow LOL I would!

Nikki

You look great in the recent photo.

You can see the weight has really come off your face and tummy area :D

Well done :)

Thanks guys. I am wearing the size 16 suite tomorrow - such a great feeling. It is really worth all the pain but I know there is lots more pain to go to get to goal... bring it on.

Went shopping today in matalan and picked up size 20 and it was too big so I tried 18 and that too was too big. To my delight I got into the 16. I have just taken a photo of myself but cannot work out how to post! wow I love this diet!!!! :D

WOW BunnyCD,

You look AMAZING! :)

Fantastic photo Bunny - you look gorgeous, what a difference already.
xx

Wicked photo, you look ace! Well done x

Oh Bunny .. you look fantastic AND so much happier!! Keep going and before long the size 16s will also be too big!!!

wow what a fantastic photo you look so happy

That is a fantastic difference, you look great!

Amy

Back