Size 16 jeans....check!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Hi everyone!

Well i bought a pair of jeans in a size 16 when i was on Lipotrim. I never got into them before i fell pregnant...

I am half a stone heavier than my lightest weight on Lipotrim, so thought i would start trying them on to give me a boost and see how far up my thighs i could squeeze them...

Iv just managed to get them on and done up!

granted i couldnt go out in them, they cut into my tummy...

but in a fortnight they wont!

cant believe it!

I have the 30 day shred to thank for that as even half a stone heavier, im so much slimmer inch wise and im really toned under the chubb iv left to loose!

3 stone 6lbs to goal, and a pair of jeans fitting that i couldnt even get on pre pregnancy!

life is good and its all thanks to CD!!
its so worth it.,.. even on the bad days!

hang in there

xxxxxxxxxxxx

fantastic , I personally think that getting into a 16 is a massive mile stone .. it seems to be classed as a 'normal ' size rather than a plus size .. I remeber being sooooo happy when I started to get in 16's , amazingly well done hun .. will be 14's before you know it :)

woo hoo!! well done :)

Yay! Well done, Hon! What an amazing achievement. :D

I've also just started back, so can't wait to fit into size 20's again, nevermind size 16's!.

As soon as my shoulder is healed properly I wanna start the 30 Day Shred and go back to Zumba. Still can't lift my arm properly, though. :( Think I'll probably have to go back to doc.
Anyhooo, chat soon. Give Lissy a cuddle from me. :D x

Yay! Well done, Hon! What an amazing achievement. :D

I've also just started back, so can't wait to fit into size 20's again, nevermind size 16's!.

As soon as my shoulder is healed properly I wanna start the 30 Day Shred and go back to Zumba. Still can't lift my arm properly, though. :( Think I'll probably have to go back to doc.
Anyhooo, chat soon. Give Lissy a cuddle from me. :D x

ahh thankyou sweetie, i was a 22 when i started, so even getting into a size 20 is a hugeeee leap! youll be there in no time sweet, getting better is more important.. and make sure you get back to the docs!!

i will be re shredding soon as iv seen the consultant about my eye, im toying with it today, so may see how i get on!!

and my zumba classes arent on any more :(

wll give her a big squeeze for u chick same back to u xxxx

woo hoo!! well done :)

thanks hunni!! xxx

fantastic , I personally think that getting into a 16 is a massive mile stone .. it seems to be classed as a 'normal ' size rather than a plus size .. I remeber being sooooo happy when I started to get in 16's , amazingly well done hun .. will be 14's before you know it :)

Katie thats exactly it, most shops do 16's so its huge! not quite in a 16 but will literally be a couple of weeks now which is masive! to think i started at 20 stone!

im just super duper happy hahah

want other people to see its possible though, god it doesnt bare thinking about how unhappy i was at my biggest and now im jumping for joy!

xxxxx

it is amazing isnt it , there are no words to describe how much life can change and how amazing it is ... you want to shout it from the roof tops :) I find it so hard to believe that 12 months ago I was a size 26 .. and now here I am in a 14 .. the smallest I have been since I was about 11 !!! truley magic :)

omg - well done my loves....he he - i bet you keep them hanging on the door, like I do with my 14s which are not quite closing yet (but they will in a few weeks!)

Well done you. I feel your pleasure. I have just got a skirt from M&S in a size 16 and it just does up (tight but it does up!!!!!) Feels good. Now to get back on track :-(

This made me :D you rock!! For me there is no greater feeling than getting into the next size down or finally fitting in that item of clothing you have been trying on for weeks. I still can't get used to being a size 16 when I was a snug size 34 only nine months ago.

Wow! Reading just this one thread is enough to motivate anyone through a bad day in the plan!

You're all such a success!

Congratulations!

Back