size 16 OMG !!

Hi , I was a size 24 when I started 14 weeks ago , and I have been wearing size 20 jeans although they are very baggy . Today I bought a pair of size 16 jeans for when I get down to that .. and I tried them on and they fit like a glove !!! OMG .. I have not been anywhere near a size 16 since I was about 15 ( 17 yrs ago !!) and it was a bit of a mile stone of mine .. I sooo cannot believe I am there already ..... I still feel like a totla newbie .. it has gone soooo fast 9 although I have been really hungry this week and struggling for the first time :(

I am just sooo happy and when I hit a size 14 I will be doubly happy :)
We are doing soo well ladies .. keep it up :)
Katie

AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

What a feeling eh??

You will have to take some photos for us to check out your new sexy body!!!

Im really happy for you well done :D xxxx

Hi Katie

It is such a lovely feeling and things like that make you want to carry on! I remember the first time I got into a smaller size...in some ways I couldnt believe it as it seemed to happen so quickly, whereas before, it took months and months!

Sometimes, when you feel so euphoric, you can kinda hit earth with a pump and drop your guard, so just watch....keep your resolve and dont think that you deserve a little treat.....what we are used to doing in other diets....you have come an incredible way and you are almost there! so, keep going, keep looking forward.

Well done on your overall loss and getting into something you havent been able to in 17 years!! WAWWWWW

Well done! Bet you feel amaaaaaazing! I bought a size 16 jean skirt at the weekend and it did up like a dream, made me feel so good about myself, hopefully we will both be out of them soon!! xxxx

Well done that is amazing! Always a nice suprise when something you think may not quite fit and it does!

So looking forward to fiting comfortably in my 16's again without the muffin top lol!

Well done, 14's in no time!

:D:D

Oh thats fantastic!!! The thought of being at a normal weight again... yep last time was 15 years ago for me too :D Haven't seen a size 16 in probably 9 years:eek:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Kate that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!! You effing star lol! Definately keeping me going! Love it! How good do you feel????!!! xxxx

Back