Size 16 top to Size 8! in 12 weeks?!

Hi,

To anyone starting out just want to let you know Ive basically halfed my size in 3 months!

Went shopping on saturday and last week I brought size 10 in - this week I felt they were big on me - and tried on size 8 tops and they fitted me perfectly!

I cant believe ive gone from a size 16 top to a size 8 top - never thought I would see the day - im in shock! lol

LT is the best thing I have ever done! So keep er lit everyone - the next few months will change your life and by christmas you will be looking sooooooo good! :)

Wow! Well done chick! :superwoman:

I am jealous :cry:Hopefull I will get there in 11 weeks!

Hi julz, feels fantastic doesn't it! I bought a pair of size 14 jeans this weekend and they were really comfortable (reckon i coulda squeezed into a 12) but when i started LT i was an 18 & a tight 18 at that. I cannot believe the change in just 7 weeks! LT IS the best! Just kicking myself i didnt do this sooner. You must be so chuffed with your new bod, well done girly, you rock xxxx

well done hunni i bet you are well pleased. can i ask what weight you are now and how tall you are please??

Fantastic Julz, well done, a fantastic achievement.

You have come so far in such a short space of time. You are trully a star! I am soooooooo pleased for you.

xxx

nice one Julz, i tried last winters coat on size 18 it was massive so looking round new look today i thought i would try a few on 14 was fine thought id push my luck and see how far i was from getting into a 12 literally mm away from doing up!! i was so chuffed its such a good feeling isnt it x

That means your boobies/chest are half as chubby as they were !!! Nice to see you back on -line and your lappy fixed :) :) xxxxx

Firstly - well done to you Julz. I think we started about the same time although you have posted lots more encouraging posts than me. I fall into the category of reading rather than posting but this site was a god send and wanted to back up what Julz said. I have gone from being tight in a size 18 to being comfortable in a size 12.

I have never been this small. You can really do it and the big bulging tummy that I had really disappeared. Don't get me wrong I have flabby bits but only that my husband would see. Once dressed I look brill and I also have been able to come off the blood presure tablets that I had been put on.

All I can say is stick with it it really will be the best thing you have ever ever done. Sorry to drone on . I am happy to say I am now sat here with a glass of wine and life is returning to normal but I am really enjoying every minute of it and loving my new size . With the motivation never never to get that big again.

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good on you Julz x

thats fantastic news..well done you

h xx

Back