SIze 18 Jeans! Woo hoo

calafek

Hey everyone hope your doing well!
just jumped for joy as I have reluctantly tried on my pair of brand new black flare jeans (that i have had in wardrobe for 4 months with tags on) They wouldn't go past my knees but tonight they fitted!! WOW.. its just hit home that I'm finally doing it!!! they are a little snog around my thighs but they fit and i cant believe i got em on:D:D:D
i was a size 22 7 weeks ago and now Im in my 18s bottom half and from 18 to 14 on top:D Its so inspiring and exciting and I am finally seeing a new me emerging....... Oh I feel FREE at last...... Cant wait till I get those size 12 jeans on... I know it will happen:D:D
To all of you out there that are havin a bad day... go and try somethin on and you are sure to get a big surprise xxxxxx
All the best xx:D

Well done CalaFek, great moving down into a new size!!!!

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Well done hun, you'll be in them size 12's before you know it. :D

thats brillant, some feeling isnt it! best of luck ;)

Well done! Feels wonderful doesn't it? But not as good as the size 12s will ;)

brilliant work, well done and enjoy feeling great :)

oh thats brilliant!! well done you!!! i'm really looking forward to that - means one can shop in any shop and buy clothes really!!

i know the feeling just today actually - have gone to work in my size 20 jeans - was in size 26's about 10 weeks ago!!

xxx

Oh well done you its such a boost getting in them smaller jeans you are doing great and will be in them 12 before you know it x x

Hi Calafek

It is an amazing feeling - I dont think anything compares to be honest!!! You have done incredibly well and deserve to feel the "bees knees" today! What an achievement! And, your mindset is that you will get to the size 12 - it is what this diet is all about!

have a great day and hope it just gets better and better!!

Take care

oh thats brilliant!! well done you!!! i'm really looking forward to that - means one can shop in any shop and buy clothes really!!

i know the feeling just today actually - have gone to work in my size 20 jeans - was in size 26's about 10 weeks ago!!

xxx

GOOD FOR YOU SARAH!!!!!!!! You will be in the 16-18 within the next month or so :)

go girl!!

Hi Calafek well done chick what a great achievement x

Scotsmist is right nothing compares to that feeling of getting into those smaller pair of jeans lol x

Some weeks my WI are not as good as I would like them to be, but then I realise I have gone down in clothes sizes. I was a size 20-22 top & bottom but after 13wks I am a size 14 top & bottom, I love going into normal department stores and being able to buy off the shelf now lol x

Keep going Calafek the size 12 is not just a dream, it is REALITY xxx

Thanks to all of you for your replys and well wishes!
What a journey! xx
Onwards and upwards to us all xx

Well done, you are doing brilliantly. Keep strong : )

Hi Calafek,
very well done to you, must be feeling great after that. You will get into the new sizes quicker than you would have believed, it's great isn't it. Can't help loving this diet.
Doirin

Fantastic feel isn't it. enjoy! you deserve it, you are doing so well. Congrats!

Back