Size 18!!!

v12345

Silver Member
I can fit very comfortably into my size 18 skinny jeans!!!!!! (all 4 of them) was a 20-22 wen I started LT.
:D :D :D
Not fitted into them for over 2 yrs!!!!
Can't tell u all how happy I am at the moment.
AND, a had a size 16 demin short in my wardrobe for the last 3 years and i can fit into them as well (but i think its a generous size and is a stretchy one) but Woohoooo, i can fit in it.
And to celebrate i even went out and got mu darling hubby an indian !!!! am not even wanting a tiny bit!! how good is that!!
Sorry for this but thought I'd share my good mood.
:D :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Aw, well done V. I remember when I first moved up into the 20+ sizes I felt officially fat big time so I am longing for a size 18 again so I can go back to feeling like a member of the human race! You've got there really quickly, too. Delighted for you. :D

Aww fantastic well done, it's things like that that keep you going :) x

Well done xoxo

Yay! That's bloody brilliant! I know how I felt yesterday getting my jeans on and I cant imagine how you feel getting in to 4 pairs and that! Just amazing - you should be so proud of yourself! congrats!!:talk017: :bunnydance:

Aww fantastic, keep on going you'll reach your goal in no time!

Amazing well done!!! I also was a size 22 7 weeks ago and now everything i wear is size 18 so im happy too!

WELL DONE :) :)!! thats a great feeling! Soon that will be the next size down, the next size down.... :) Feels better every single time yougo down a size and YOU make it happen! keep up the good work :) xx

I'm feelin' your joy - because it's the same as mine. Enjoy it. x

well done V!!its such a good feeling when you go down a size!!im sure you feel really good in those jeans!!!!

v that is fantastic!!!!!! looking forward to the day i can say the same

Back