Size 20??

Kes

Gold Member
Hi there all...

i have some jeans and some linen trousers that are all in size 20 (some bigger than others as they are different makes)

i dont want them hanging in the cub (as i DONT plan on getting back into them...
and wondered if anyone would like some free jeans/trousers please pm me....

(will be posting this on the slim fast section too, so first in first served....) lol

still avaliable

Could i make a tent with them? I love camping hehe

if you really want them red, they are yours!!!

I'm a great beliver in clothing banks, there are always less fortunate peeps out there who are really grateful of nice clothes. I put everything in there, normally when I'm dropping off my empty vino or vodka bottles (whoops, didn't really say that...lol) or there's always ebay, good way of recycling and making a few pennies.
xx

Do you use pennies in skye? lol

i dont wish to make money out of my clothes. just thought someone might have wanted to have some freebies as i have only had them about 6 months and if anyone planning on losing what i am, then they wouldnt be in them that long either so therefore woulnt want to pay loads of money...

Could i make a tent with them? I love camping hehe
Naughty Red:whoopass:
Your now going to now have alot of curvaceous size 20 ladies gunning for you lol

Kes its great you are offering :D that way you cant ever get back into them

Your now going to now have alot of curvaceous size 20 ladies gunning for you lol

Wake me up i'm dreaming :D

you are all nuts!

Red have u been drinking? Either that or you are a very brave man ha ha

I'd love to have them Kes if they are still going begging. My size 22's are hanging loose around the waist and arse.

Back