Size 22-24 to size 8-10 in 8 stone and 7 months

You look fantastic. Love the last black dress. Very motivational, well done. :)

Sarah , that you now look so slim and glamourous is amazing , but what strikes me most is how young , happy and carefree you look in your latest photos. Your first photo sums up how you felt inside as much as how you looked, and the last does exactly the same. You have unlocked a beautifull butterfly, now you can let it go and live life to the full.
So Thrilled and excited for you.
HCWx

Your welcome Cerulean!

You have fantastic taste in dresses, can't make up my mind which I like best!

Love Mini xxx

Couldn't agree more :)

REALLY well done Cerulean, you look absolutely fantastic and ye gods look at those boobies :eek:. I have been dreading losing mine so you've given me hope xxxxx

I really needed some inspiration tonight and oh boy did I get it looking at what you have achieved!!!!! :D:D:D

Thank you for posting these photos.

Lacey xx :)

Beautiful Princess,

What an awesome achievement.....proud of you! You look amazing, pretty! Nice hair and well defined cheek bones! You go girl!!

Sleeping Princess

Thank You For This Thread Was On A Bit Of A Why Im I Putting Myself Thro This (not Well At Mo )when I Saw Your Pics I Now Remember Why You Look Fantastic Xx Mandy

It's nice that someone has revisited this thread. It serves as a great reminder of what can be done when we put our minds to it! I'll be subscribing.

inspirational!

OH MY GOD, How lush do you look!!!

Simple Perfect in every way..

xx

christ sarah, you've got some pair of lunchboxes!

My inspiration, you are looking fabulous x

I am so glad I found this thread! It feels totally possible now because of those pics!! Your pics were one of the ones that stood out for me on the slide show and the last one there was you in your size 14 dress! I feel so happy for you and may you continue to enjoy your success!

Wow, you look incredible!! What a difference a few months can make! Congrats to you, you must feel like a million dollars! :D

You look so toned aswell. Do you mind me asking if you did much exercise throughout, and also, have you suffered any of the dreaded excess skin syndrome?

I'm terrified of being left with lots of loose skin and be forever destined to have bingo wings! gaaah!!

But you've just given me some new found hope, thank you!

Back