size or weight?

I'm odd I think! Last time I tried I had a size and weight goal, when I hit them I went off the rails because I'd 'finished' - crooked thinking or what! So this time, no weight goal, no size goal. I only measure the lbs lost per week (I don't know my current weight).

When I feel right or ready, whatever that means, I will start a maintenance plan. So I think it will be more about size for me in the end. All the big numbers are scary, how much I weigh, how many pounds I have to lose, how many weeks I have to diet for, what my BMI is....perhaps I'm in denial, but I am completely relaxed and enjoying the ride 28 days in and I feel great.

Well, I actually cant decide! and I am a bit confused! lol.

Before I ever lost any weight, I was about 1 1/2- 2 stone lighter than now (this was about 5/6 years ago) and I was bursting out of a size 18. Now, I am comfortably in an 18?!

I think maybe its to do with muscle as 6 years ago I didntmove really! ha ha. Whereas now I walk everywhere and have housework to do etc. That's just a theory.

Anyway, my point being, I think if you haven't been slim for ever or for a long while it's difficult to know what you will feel/look like at a certain weight. xx

Back