Size (squeeeeeze) 16 trousers

Cerulean

Silver Member
Today I am in size 16 work trousers...not so much muffin-top as branch-of-Greggs. but they do up and I walked to work in them and they haven't split!

The even better news is that they came from the 'Medium sized clothes I've been saving' suitcase. I am slowly slipping out of my big wardrobe!

I'm back in the 16's. Not comfortably, but I'm in there:) Its a great feeling going down a size!!

Woohooo well done! I started off in size 18 work trousers from asda that I couldn't do up properly and now I'm comfortably in the same style of trousers but in a 14 :) it's a great feeling isn't it :)

well done hun you will be in your 14's before u know it

DUPLICATION

Last edited:
Well done! It's great isn't it?

I got back in my bigger 16's a few weeks ago - but am now fitting in all of them.

Not sure about you, but I've found the majority of my clothes are size 16 (despite not being a size 16 in the last 4/5 years!)
I think when I got bigger, I hated shopping, so survived on very little (one pair of jeans, one pair of work trousers etc etc). I now have a wardrobe of choice!

Not quite sure what happens when I continue to lose weight. I own even less clothes in a 14 and smaller than I did in an 18 and bigger!

I'm determined not to start shopping til I'm much closer to goal!

Well done. Enjoy getting dressed each morning!

Back