• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sketchers Shape Ups

sweet pink

is losing for shoes
I have a pair & you definately feel a 'burn' in your legs & bum when you're out walking in them. They are very comfortable too so even though they are expensive I would definately recommend them. I'm going to treat myself to a pair of their tone up flip flops at the beginning of next month

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
hey there,
i have a pair of them and i have to say in the 1st few days i did notice that my legs had a little bit of that "sore muscle" feeling like you have just worked out.now its nothing major but you can feel it.but after the initial first few days i didnt feel that again,but thats not to say they werent working,maybe i just got used to them.
I wouldnt be too pushed to go out and buy another pair,id rather just walk up a few extra hills...

GothGoddess

Time to start again!
I have a pair of the ankle boots, I noticed the back of my legs ached at first, but I soon got used to them, I don't think I would pay full price for them, as I got mine off eBay...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

There have been other threads on these shoes, not just on the SW forum but on other minimins forum as well. But if you want to do a search, remember to spell it Skechers, not Sketchers.

sarah83

I will be a yummy mummy!
I've got a pair of the tone-up flip flops and the shape up trainers and I LOVE THEM.

Now... I honestly haven't noticed a difference in them toning my legs or bum but they are the most comfy footwear I've ever worn in my life.

I always struggle with shoes - most shoes rub me somewhere on my foot causing blisters, or the soles are so hard that the soles of my feet kill after a bit of walking. My skechers don't do either - they are really cushioned and fit really well.
Also they really help with your posture. I always used to get bad lower back pain after walking a while, and this dissappears when I'm wearing them, I think because it helps with my posture.
Although now I can say I get lower back pain whatever... but that's got more to do with my pregnancy than anything else :p
Just watch the sizing, they're quite generous so you're better off checking the sizes first, or ordering 2 and sending one back.

HTH