Sketchers Shape Ups

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by BrittW, 11 April 2011 Social URL.

1. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do they work?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    No idea, i want some easy tones but currently cant justify the cost of 70-90 quid on a pair of trainers. My mum has fitflops and they have worked for her. There not miricle workers but they will make your legs work more.

4. sweet pink

sweet pink is losing for shoes

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(34.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a pair & you definately feel a 'burn' in your legs & bum when you're out walking in them. They are very comfortable too so even though they are expensive I would definately recommend them. I'm going to treat myself to a pair of their tone up flip flops at the beginning of next month

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    hey there,
    i have a pair of them and i have to say in the 1st few days i did notice that my legs had a little bit of that "sore muscle" feeling like you have just worked out.now its nothing major but you can feel it.but after the initial first few days i didnt feel that again,but thats not to say they werent working,maybe i just got used to them.
    I wouldnt be too pushed to go out and buy another pair,id rather just walk up a few extra hills...

6. GothGoddess

GothGoddess Time to start again!

I have a pair of the ankle boots, I noticed the back of my legs ached at first, but I soon got used to them, I don't think I would pay full price for them, as I got mine off eBay...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

7. RegField

RegField Silver Member

There have been other threads on these shoes, not just on the SW forum but on other minimins forum as well. But if you want to do a search, remember to spell it Skechers, not Sketchers.

8. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've got a pair of the tone-up flip flops and the shape up trainers and I LOVE THEM.

Now... I honestly haven't noticed a difference in them toning my legs or bum but they are the most comfy footwear I've ever worn in my life.

I always struggle with shoes - most shoes rub me somewhere on my foot causing blisters, or the soles are so hard that the soles of my feet kill after a bit of walking. My skechers don't do either - they are really cushioned and fit really well.
    Also they really help with your posture. I always used to get bad lower back pain after walking a while, and this dissappears when I'm wearing them, I think because it helps with my posture.
    Although now I can say I get lower back pain whatever... but that's got more to do with my pregnancy than anything else :p
    Just watch the sizing, they're quite generous so you're better off checking the sizes first, or ordering 2 and sending one back.

HTH

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.