Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by judimac, 2 December 2010 Social URL.

1. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Has anyone got these? I know my old boss had some and said they had toned her legs. I got some for a good price on Amazon and they arrived today. Very strange feeling!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I've got the flip flops and I can't praise them enough. Now I don't believe for one second that they toned me up BUT I used to get terrible lower back pain when out walking not to mention pain on the soles of my feet from bad shoes. All off this completely disappeared when I was wearing my tone-ups.
    I've ordered s pair of the trainers and a pair of boots - all half price in the littlewoods sale... Hoping they're just as good!
    Ps sorry this post is a little late!
  4. Mixedspice69

Mixedspice69 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    I have a pair of Therashoes which are the same as Skechers. I found out about these from the MBT website. I bought them from for £35 and tney are leather. I usually have pain under my left heel, but when wearing the Therashoes there is no pain and I feel as if I'm walking on air.

As with the Skechers, the sizing is wrong. I normally wear a size 6, in Therashoes I'm a size 7 and in Skechers I'm a size 5 (fitflops).
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.