• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Skimmed milk on 810

MissPinky

Shrinky Pinky!
Just started 810 today having had a very successful phase of SS+. The only problem I foresee so far is skimmed milk. Not because I prefer semi-skimmed or full fat etc, but because milk has never factored very highly in my diet at all... so when faced with 340ml of skimmed milk to consume, I find that there's very little I want to do with it!

I put 150ml in my porridge this morning (made the porridge even nicer!) but I take my coffee black, and have only 1 cup of white tea per day typically. So I'm stumped as to what to do with the remaining milk allowance, which will be part of the calorie count no doubt!!! :confused:

Is it okay to take only what I need of the skimmed milk, and make up the 810 calories with more protein?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

charlotte_k

Silver Member
S: 24st0lb G: 10st0lb
I think you can have 150g tub of 0% total yougart instead of the milk x x

MissPinky

Shrinky Pinky!
That sounds better than a mass of Quorn, tofu or cottage cheese! :)

charlotte_k

Silver Member
S: 24st0lb G: 10st0lb
The 0% yougurt is nice mixed with the tuna. And its nice to have a little bit spread on top of a mousse x x

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
S: 14st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st7lb(3.57%)
also, just add it into your shakes instead of 100% water...you wont even notice its there xxx