Skimmed milk while on SS????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loopy lou, 31 May 2008 Social URL.

1. loopy lou

loopy lou Member

I am on day 3 of SS and have been sticking to it, but I am a bit worried now as I have been having a splash of skimmed milk in my tea and now I have read that I might not go in to ketotis because of it.
    My CDC said it would be ok because it is so low cal but now I'm in a panic, I don't want this hard work to have been for nothing.
    What do you guys think??????
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I always use skimmed milk with no probs at all, altho I know it is against the rules. It has never affected my ketosis. Also its allowed on SS+, and you stay in ketosis on that, dont you?

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD ss+
    when i started i was doing ss+ an d i was allowed 200mls of skimmed milk a aday and it never effected my losses,i now have a bit of chicken instead,dont worry about it hun,it wont effect you going into ketosis or anything like that,
    hope that helps,
    elaine x
  5. loopy lou

loopy lou Member

Thanks guys, I will let you know if it has worked at my weigh in on wed!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.