Skimmed Milk???

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi All,

I'm on day 2 now - and I'm struggling with out my cups of tea with skimmed milk...

When I was on CD I could have milk and it still kept me in ketosis - do you think it will be ok for me 2 have 1 or 2 cups of tea with milk a day?

Is anyone else still having milk?
Has if effected your losses?

When I first done LT I was 100% - I think because I had so much to lose..
I'm 13lbs from goal and thinking would a little bit of milk really do that much harm?

Help :) :)

Skimmed milk isnt allowed, sorry! If you're really struggling, perhaps you should switch to CD again so you can have your milk.

it will prob make ye hungry hun ..ive been bold and had been having an odd bit of chicken here and there and now ive messed up although i wasnt hungry or anything it gave me the taste for food i sat down this eve and had chicken saalad but i had a slice of a roll and a potatoe aswell so for your own sake dont do it ive no to go back and start from scratch and god knows how much damage ive done i dread to think really for the sake of a little skimmed milk i was a 10plus aday coffee drinker now i might be lucky to have 2 cups a week cause i hate it black yuck

Don't do it hun, ur so near goal that you might jepordise it, I know u probably think its just milk but its a slippery slope...try mix a spoon of instant coffee with ur shake when ur mixing it...thats really nice.
Well done on all the weight loss so far!

I'm 13lbs from goal and thinking would a little bit of milk really do that much harm?

But thats how it all starts .....

A friend of mine used to use a spoonful of vanilla shake, mix with water and add it to her coffee because she couldnt stand it without milk. Give it a try your too close to give it up now. 13 lbs wont be take long and you can bring your milk in after that. Good luck

Back