• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Skimmed Milk???

Foo Fan

Gold Member
S: 12st12lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 2st4lb(17.78%)
Hi All,

I'm on day 2 now - and I'm struggling with out my cups of tea with skimmed milk...

When I was on CD I could have milk and it still kept me in ketosis - do you think it will be ok for me 2 have 1 or 2 cups of tea with milk a day?

Is anyone else still having milk?
Has if effected your losses?

When I first done LT I was 100% - I think because I had so much to lose..
I'm 13lbs from goal and thinking would a little bit of milk really do that much harm?

Help :) :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

princess-of-power

this is SPARTA!
S: 13st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 1st5lb(9.74%)
Skimmed milk isnt allowed, sorry! If you're really struggling, perhaps you should switch to CD again so you can have your milk.

loudei

S: 16st5lb C: 14st3lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 2st2lb(13.1%)
it will prob make ye hungry hun ..ive been bold and had been having an odd bit of chicken here and there and now ive messed up although i wasnt hungry or anything it gave me the taste for food i sat down this eve and had chicken saalad but i had a slice of a roll and a potatoe aswell so for your own sake dont do it ive no to go back and start from scratch and god knows how much damage ive done i dread to think really for the sake of a little skimmed milk i was a 10plus aday coffee drinker now i might be lucky to have 2 cups a week cause i hate it black yuck

mrsd2b

Big Loser
S: 14st11lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 4st0lb(27.05%)
Don't do it hun, ur so near goal that you might jepordise it, I know u probably think its just milk but its a slippery slope...try mix a spoon of instant coffee with ur shake when ur mixing it...thats really nice.
Well done on all the weight loss so far!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
I'm 13lbs from goal and thinking would a little bit of milk really do that much harm?
But thats how it all starts .....

kellywobble

S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
A friend of mine used to use a spoonful of vanilla shake, mix with water and add it to her coffee because she couldnt stand it without milk. Give it a try your too close to give it up now. 13 lbs wont be take long and you can bring your milk in after that. Good luck