Skimmed milk?

BrightonBetty

Silver Member
Am sorry if it has been asked before, can we have any skimmed milk at all in our coffee/tea? And it's ok to have English breakfast tea, right? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can have one pack made with milk a day on SnS. I don't see why if you don't have a pack with milk you wouldn't be able to use the milk in drinks instead. Other people will know this better than me though!

The tea is fine. Any tea made with the leaf of the plant is ok but fruit or flower tea (eg camomile) is not as it knocks you out of ketosis.

That's what I was thinking too as I saw on the website that you can make one pack with milk. So long as I use water for packs I should be ok.

I will try and have black tea for breakfast just in case :p don't wanna ruin it on my first day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rob assured me you can have 150ml of skimmed milk per day , and this is what we have, but some days we don't use our allowance due to the water consumption.

Hope that helps you :)

I read somewhere that you can add a bit of vanilla shake to your tea- as in a shake you were using anyway, not opening an extra one! I tried 1tsp in tea but I dunno, it was ok but then I never drank tea before starting S&S so have never had tea with milk! Can't help with coffee though, have never even tried any in my life!

Back