Skin and Body Care

madchef

I am sure you all have your own skin care routine but I have found when on Xenical that my skin requires a bit more TLC, do you find the same? I now use my body scrubber more to get rid of dead skin and use a really good Body wash, Dove is at present is my favourite as my skin seems dryer than norm, my face is the same. I have also invested in some better quality creams and lotions.

I am attending a Falls Prevention Course, I am 67, and this gives me some really good toning and strengthening exercises along with the few walks that I am now doing I feel my body is reacting very well and I am not getting any sagging, other than the norm for my age :rolleyes:

Have you Ladies found any other tips that can help?

I just smoother myself in body butter after a shower or bath :)

I have noticed tho since being on xenical I have got a few spots which is really fustrating as I have never had spots even as a teen!!

I just smoother myself in body butter after a shower or bath :)

I have noticed tho since being on xenical I have got a few spots which is really fustrating as I have never had spots even as a teen!!
I find I am getting spots on my face but I think they are deep rooted blackheads and once they have cleared up so does the spot, then I get another one or two, can't seem to win.

hey yeah i noticed that my skin was much more dryer then usual.. but this wasnt a problem because i found using a day cream (simple) costing about 3-5 pounds did the trick.. i also use use a body brush to remove dry skin cells and a nice moisturising body wash.x

hi all! :D as we all know our skin is the bodys largest organ, and when your skin is healthy you look great! i find dry body brushing is a MUST. here are the benefits: [FONT=helvetica, arial]TIGHTENS Skin.
HELPS Digestion.
REMOVES Cellulite.
STIMULATES Circulation.
INCREASES Cell Renewal.
CLEANS Lymphatic System.
REMOVES Dead Skin Layers.
STRENGTHENS Immune System.
IMPROVES Exchange between Cells.
STIMULATES the Glands, thus helping ALL of the
Body Systems to perform at PEAK EFFICIENCY!
[/FONT]plus they only cost a few pound. on dry skin, start at the feet and brush upwards in circuar motion, your skin will be glowing in no time! :kissass:

Back