skin firming creams?

Fattylicious_Gurl

hey

does anyone know any good skin firming creams?? and i mean strong ones, not like palmers something something...

There's something i really been thinkin bout too..

When my sis was in LT last year she started using mama mio products and it really worked..does anyone know any other nice body lotions?
I don't wanna get all saggy and stuff :(

My sister in law swears about this one, its a home remedy one:

Make use of your coffee grinder. Caffeine is the ingredient that treats celluilte. Use only caffeinated coffee granules, rub them on the area together with ordinary hand lotion, your skin is left feeling soft. its also good for scars or stretch marks!! Hope it works.

My sister in law swears about this one, its a home remedy one:

Make use of your coffee grinder. Caffeine is the ingredient that treats celluilte. Use only caffeinated coffee granules, rub them on the area together with ordinary hand lotion, your skin is left feeling soft. its also good for scars or stretch marks!! Hope it works.

might try this out thanks for th tip. can you use instant or does it have to be fresh

It has to be fresh I think and ya grind it then yourself but I will get back to ya on that, I will have to ask her..

a coffee grinder?! whats one of those? ok i know its self-explanatory lol. but i mean cant u just rub the coffee on with ur hand or sumthing

oh and how fast or strong is the treatments u guys have mentioned? xx

:copon::8855: the grinder is used to grind the coffee not your skin, i asked her there and she said its great as a home remedy and does just as good than the expensive creams, ya usually see a huge difference within a week. Personally ive never used anything like that. But shes a beautician and into all that funny business

yeah yeah laugh all you want! i've never even seeeen a coffee grinder before so its not my fault :(

yeah yeah laugh all you want! i've never even seeeen a coffee grinder before so its not my fault :(

:8855::8855::8855: I will let ya away with it this time!! I am sure ya can buy coffee that is already grinded in supermarkets though. I will have a little look for ya tomorrow.

hmm... im gonna try this! even though i might end up smelling like a coffee shop! i really dont want to have saggy skin at the end of it. have so much to lose and i can already see areas where my skin looks horrid. will also look into these mama mio? products x... if only someone had a magic wand

I was gonna post on this thread but thought better of it ;)

Man cream's not just for swallowing you know it's also good for the skin.... :D

i cant belive u posted that, lol, dirty :8855:

lol I was just posting what 99.99999999% of the minimins male population were thinking :D

I do apologise to anyone for any offence caused... my fingers have tourettes :D

Back