Skincare regime

Just wanted to know what everyone uses for their skincare regime?

I currently use Dove soap and Boots essentials eye make-remover. I'm desperately in need of a new moisturiser. I use Nivea creme in the winter, but its too thick for this time of year.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

I use Avon serum followed by Avon eye cream & Avon Anew face cream, I use the same routine in the eveing. I love Avon products & find they are just right for my skin, they have different creams for different age groups.

I'd see if you can get a few small tubs & see which you like.

Hi there
I have recently started really taking care of myself again -after a period of "not bothering" :eek:.. and Im a Clarins girl -I have sensitive skin and a lot of stuff feels like Im putting nailvarnish remover on my face :eek:-although I only started on this because I can get it tax free whilst we are out here ;)-so I plan on stock piling it for the next year ready for moving back to the UK :p

I've recently started using Liz Earle products and have to say I love them - I'm starting to get palpitations that I'm running low and won't have my next delivery in time! xx

After trying so many premium and high street brands over the years , I can honestly say my favourite and best is Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish followed by her Skin Repair Moisturiser which I use daily.

Lovely lovely stuff xx :)

Imust be really boring or a cheapskate!... I use Oil of Olay after my St Ives scrub ....

I generally use what's on offer, and mostly just use shower gel to remove my makeup, then moisturise afterwards. No matter what i use to wash my face (proper "posh" stuff included) if i don't moisturise then i'm just a dry skin (plus feels tight and horrible) disaster.

Yey Mini, you're just as bad (or good) as me!!!

ATM I use Avon products (endorsement perhaps) but I like to use Simple in winter and summer and Olay as well! I need to get back to this though as I'm falling behind!

In the winter I use all manner of creams/serums etc, but in the summer I stick to Olay as it's light, it's not an expensive regenerist one but it has got SPF15 in it which I like x

EDIT: OMG just seen your post Mini, that's the one I mean, the Olay UV fluid and I haven't used Anne French for years, I got taught how to cleanse by my friends aunt using that stuff - do they sell it in Boots?!

No 7 repair and protect range is amazing

I tend to use whatever i grab in the morning - Garnier, No 7, Molton Brown, Clarins - ive got loads of half used pots of mosituriser....i do love my Garnier roll on ones - the caffeine under eye roll on is brilliant - and the spot reducer one!!!

:D xxx

I use the stuff that lidl's do. The serum then the face cream.

Wash wise I use a scrub or cream wash from clean n clear as I still get the odd bout of acne with the PCOS

EDIT: OMG just seen your post Mini, that's the one I mean, the Olay UV fluid and I haven't used Anne French for years, I got taught how to cleanse by my friends aunt using that stuff - do they sell it in Boots?!

Think so...I buy it in my chemist.

Ooh deary me!! I'm now feeling like I should be looking after my face better after hearing about all these skin care routines!! I just use a liquid handwash- whatever's on my sink at the time, followed by a cleanser/toner such as Clean & clear to remove any excess. Then I use any cheap moisturiser- at the moment a Tesco one. If my skin is particularly dry I use my hubbie's barrier cream that he uses for his eczema!! I don't really know what's happened! For years I used the Clinique cleansing system but now I have much better skin (?hormones/? healthier eating) so I've let it slip and started using budget options! I certainly don't feel that my skin is suffering for it, but maybe I will treat myself to some nice products!! Because I'm worth it!! (Not necessarily L'Oreal though!!)X

A friend of mine uses aqueous cream to cleanse and to moisturise and her skin is lovely, but mine wouldn't be, we're all different.

I personally find that my skin suffers more if I don't tone than if I don't moisturise...

Oh and No7 Protect and perfect serum is the BEST product, I was in hospital for a few days last year and knew I wouldn't want to bother with make-up for visitors, so I took that and the other three women in the ward tried it as well and loved it!

oh dear, I don't cleanse/moisturise as my mum always said good old soap & water.

I use dove soap but never used moisturiser. I do occasionally use olay before putting on make up if I'm going out (but thats rare) I'm 34 & get compliments re: skin. My mum is 61 & not a line/wrinkle in sight so must work..

I use the stuff that lidl's do. The serum then the face cream.

Wash wise I use a scrub or cream wash from clean n clear as I still get the odd bout of acne with the PCOS

I use Lidl too or Aldi. The Aldi one won an award 2 years ago and is really good.

In the past I have used everything from Clarins to Tesco's own and at my extremely advanced age have come to the conclusion, that they are all more or less the same. Some brands suit others better.

Today sis and I are having a pamper day by the pool and will use an Olay face-pack(free samples brought over by sis ) followed by an Aldi Toner and then a face and neck massage ( for sis by me ) using Aldi cream. All this followed by pedicure and manicure each.

My god I have rambled.

Back