Skinny Cow Ice cream Sandwich

Abbysmum

My local Sainsburys were having a free tasting of some new ice creams from Skinny Cow at the weekend so I had a little taste and have to say it was delicious so I treated myself to a box (would be rude not too!). A box of 6 was £1.99 and they have a biscuity outside and either choc or vanilla ice cream inside - and are only 5 syns which I thought was well worth it!

Have you tried chocolate mini twisters? They are only 2 syns each and are delicious xx

They are made by Walls, come in a box of 8 and are available in Asda Tesco and Sainsburys. The are really chocolatey. Yummy Yummy x

those skinny cow sandwiches are amazing i love them, ive got some in me freezer which i brought before starting the diet, wasnt quite sure how many syns are in them so havent touched them.

Ive seen the twisters in sainsbury and nearly got some myself. Cool if there defo only 2 syns then i will be getting some of them when i next go shopping. ;)

mini milks?

anyone know how many syns in a mini milk pls? xx

oooh i love mini twisters!! Does anyone know how many syns are in the regular green and red mini twisters? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a 35ml mini milk is 1.5 wow i thought they was about 3
the big chocolate tister is 3.5 and the strawberry and lime is 4

Mini Calippos are only 3.5 syns and aren't actually that mini!! Sooo yummy! I'm living off those, Mini Milks and Mini Twisters!x

oooh i love mini twisters!! Does anyone know how many syns are in the regular green and red mini twisters? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Mini red and green twisters are 2.5 syns hun! I'm eating one as i type, lol x

My local Sainsburys were having a free tasting of some new ice creams from Skinny Cow at the weekend so I had a little taste and have to say it was delicious so I treated myself to a box (would be rude not too!). A box of 6 was £1.99 and they have a biscuity outside and either choc or vanilla ice cream inside - and are only 5 syns which I thought was well worth it!
ooh, my local sainsburys were doing that too. though they were all gone when i walked past :(

Back