Skinny cow lollys

amber26

I saw some new skinny cow lolly's in asda today caramel shortcake one's and mini dippers anyway can anyone tell me the syn value off them i looked online at there website and it said for the caramel shortcake one's has the same fat content and calories has the triple chocolate brownie one's and they are 4.5 syns on slimming world
Do you think it will be the same ? and does anyone know what the dippers are ?

oooh the dippers are gorgeous! they are 3 syns each, but i'm not sure about the other ones you mentioned though honey xx

Bump!!

I just bought both (reduced to £1 per box in Asda - what a bargain!!)

These are so so gorgeous .... Caramel shortcake lollies from skinny cow

I'm presuming they're new out as only noticed them today. I still need to find out the syn value but Skinny cow are usually pretty good and I've only had 3 syns so far today.

Def the nicest lolly / ice cream I've had for a long time.

I believe the dippers are indeed 3 syns and the triple choc and caramel shorcake 'ice cream lollies' are both 4.5 syns.

Only 4.5?? My god, that's good syn value.

Tried the dipper last night and I will def be getting those again as well. It works out at only 3 syns and 12.5p each - what a brilliant value treat.

Warning though: The caramel ones are only for those with a very sweet tooth (like me).

The chocolate brownie ones are 4.5 syns each and taste amazing. Definitely worth the syns!

Emily

Back