ProPoints Skinny for christmas!!

I was really surprised :)

Not to sure yet not a good start for pre tracking lol!
Just somewhere around town with my husband and little girl as we're off out buying winter shoes and clothes as I doubt this nice weather is going to be here for much longer xxx

Yea I nearly died the first time I weighed the pasta but it really does fill you up

I was really surprised :)

Not to sure yet not a good start for pre tracking lol!
Just somewhere around town with my husband and little girl as we're off out buying winter shoes and clothes as I doubt this nice weather is going to be here for much longer xxx

Yea I nearly died the first time I weighed the pasta but it really does fill you up

I used to always have 100g Dry Weight, now I'm happy having 59g!

Do u have the EOG to help you with your tracking?

I'm hoping that the Indian Summer lasts, I hate the winter! X

What's a eog??

Today's going fine so far :) still at work after my hospital appoiment update food diary this evening :)!
Hope all your days are going ok?

And another lovely day of weather yay!! Xx

What's a eog??

Today's going fine so far :) still at work after my hospital appoiment update food diary this evening :)!
Hope all your days are going ok?

And another lovely day of weather yay!! Xx

An Eat Out Guide :)

Was your Hospital Appt ok? X

An Eat Out Guide :)

Was your Hospital Appt ok? X

Oo lol! Nope I've got the app so use that for most things :)

Hospital went ok I had a miscarriage last week at 11 weeks pregnant so today was scans to make sure everything was gone and a general quick up
Received a bit of bad news as well the cysits on my ovaries have got a lot worse :( so being referred to another hospital to see what they can do :(

I've comfort ate all day today :(
Total write off but tomorrow's a new day and I'm going to try and stay out of my weeklies for the rest of the week to try and pull it back before weigh in on Friday :/ xxx

Oo lol! Nope I've got the app so use that for most things :)

Hospital went ok I had a miscarriage last week at 11 weeks pregnant so today was scans to make sure everything was gone and a general quick up
Received a bit of bad news as well the cysits on my ovaries have got a lot worse :( so being referred to another hospital to see what they can do :(

I've comfort ate all day today :(
Total write off but tomorrow's a new day and I'm going to try and stay out of my weeklies for the rest of the week to try and pull it back before weigh in on Friday :/ xxx

If u get stuck at all give me a shout. X

I'm sorry to hear about your gynae problems :-( How devastating to have had a miscarriage, sending u gentle hugs. I hope they get your other problem sorted out soon.x

Your comfort eating sounds normal in the circumstances, it really must be the week for it as we've all done it for whatever reasons.You've got 2 Full Days for Damage Limitation before WI, make sure you drink loads of water to flush you out.x

Im really sorry to hear that I hope your ok. We are always here for you on minimins

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you all :)

Day off work today so totally on track :)

Missed breakfast as house needed a top to bottom clean and sorting out

Lunch was a tuna sandwich 6pp

(Quite proud of myself we was out and the husband and daughter went to the chip shop for lunch all i got was a diet coke and made my lunch when i got home may sound like something silly but it's a big thing for me as I love fast food!)

Thanks Hun :)

Had a lovely day over the park with my daughter walking round the lakes and fields we got ice cream there I had a twister Lolly omg I forgot how yummy and refreshing they are
There coming up as 2pp surly this is too good to be true? Anyone know? Xx

I've felt so great about resisting all day amazing feeling saying no! :)

Mmm poached eggs on toast! Forget how much I love it
9pp

Total so far 17 pp xxx

Yeap twisters are only 2pp its amazing how low they are I love them. Glad you had a fab day. What you having with the rest of your pp

Wow that's amazing think I've found me new after dinner treat haha!!

Using it for a few drinks this evening while watching the telly :)
Probably not the best idea with weigh in in the morning but I'm not hungry so booze it is haha! Oo naughty lol xx

No harm in that. I would of done the same tonight only for we are going to a beer festival on Saturday and I love a few drinks on Friday nights after a long week in work. So three nights in a row wouldn't be good

Sorry all forgot to update

Lost 1lb this week taking me to 10 stone 13lb

It's so great to finally see the 10s I thought I'd never get there!! :) 13lb to go before Christmas hopefully ill do it if I keep loosing 1lb a week:) xxx

Back