Thursday - D
Friday - ID
Saturday - U
Sunday - U
Monday - D
Tuesday - D
Wednesday - U
Thursday - D

Do you have to complete 1 full week doing strict alternate dd and uds before the gene is turned on. Im hoping not, as i prefer to do ddd's but im worried that my body may hold onto fat. :confused:

According to the book u need to do two weeks alternate to start with.

There's a lot more experienced people on here so I'll see what they say x

Ummm that's good to know thanks for answering me :) this is a good thing for newbies to know :) think I'm going to try alternating next week

Maybe that's effete I have gone wrong....I managed a double down really but then followed it with two big binge days, couldn't understand why...maybe it was the double down!

Maybe that's where I have gone wrong....I managed a double down really but then followed it with two big binge days, couldn't understand why...maybe it was the double down!

I know what you mean about finding doubles easy, after a down I don't feel I have to rush to eat, feels like i could carry on for another day.... But we have to be aware of the risk of slowing metabolism and holding on to the fat...less food is not necessarily better. Enjoy the ups!

I know what you mean about finding doubles easy, after a down I don't feel I have to rush to eat, feels like i could carry on for another day.... But we have to be aware of the risk of slowing metabolism and holding on to the fat...less food is not necessarily better. Enjoy the ups!

Spot on.....less can stall weight loss in the long run

Back