• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Skinny here I come!!!!

Hi my name is Jackie, i have just turned 30.I put on weight after I had my baby, due to the depo injection (contraceptive) I had.Since then I have had a very hard tyme shaking it off.So this tyme with the support of this online group, I hope to succeed.I'm 77kgs and hoping to be 10 kgs lighter by christmas.
I have discided to do the CC, that way I can eat all kind of foods but of small portions. So guys here we go....(fingures ccrossed):fingerscrossed:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Luisa

S: 21st4lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome! Depo is one of the reasons (althought not sole reason) i'm on the magnificent weight loss journey that is. Lets kick its ass together! :) Good luck!

bubblensqueak

Loves Slimming world!!
S: 18st5.5lb C: 16st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 1st11.5lb(9.9%)
Hey good luck with ur diet!! I am also doing calorie controlled and find the website Myfitnesspal.com to be very helpful as it has most foods listed for caloires and you can keep track of what u have had on there too!!

S: 17st0lb C: 17st0lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 45 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh hun i understand about the depo, gosh the hell i have gone thru and still going thru since being on depo not good at all(2 injections only decided not to go nowhere near the 3rd). wish u all the best with ur weight loss. I think the support on this site will help us all to get to where we'd like to reach.

Lottie12

Silver Member
S: 15st0.0lb C: 15st0.0lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck ! Depo ...... I had that then 8 months after the jab had a Beautiful little girl(now 16) (one in a million chance)So pleased though she is the light of our lives. Good luck again:)