Skinny here I come!!!!

kerekere

Hi my name is Jackie, i have just turned 30.I put on weight after I had my baby, due to the depo injection (contraceptive) I had.Since then I have had a very hard tyme shaking it off.So this tyme with the support of this online group, I hope to succeed.I'm 77kgs and hoping to be 10 kgs lighter by christmas.
I have discided to do the CC, that way I can eat all kind of foods but of small portions. So guys here we go....(fingures ccrossed):fingerscrossed:

Welcome! Depo is one of the reasons (althought not sole reason) i'm on the magnificent weight loss journey that is. Lets kick its ass together! :) Good luck!

Hey good luck with ur diet!! I am also doing calorie controlled and find the website Myfitnesspal.com to be very helpful as it has most foods listed for caloires and you can keep track of what u have had on there too!!

Oh hun i understand about the depo, gosh the hell i have gone thru and still going thru since being on depo not good at all(2 injections only decided not to go nowhere near the 3rd). wish u all the best with ur weight loss. I think the support on this site will help us all to get to where we'd like to reach.

hello and welcome, just popping by to say Good luck xx

Good luck ! Depo ...... I had that then 8 months after the jab had a Beautiful little girl(now 16) (one in a million chance)So pleased though she is the light of our lives. Good luck again:)

Back