Skinny here I come

tamazin

WEll its Wednesday and I've been on Cambridge SS since Monday so three days in and Ive lost..... 5lbs!!

I was pretty shocked but I have been sticking to it like a woman possessed and drinking 4 litres of water a day. Despite the loo frequency Ive found it relatively easy so far but with 3 stone to lose Ive still got a way to go.

The amazing thing is how much more alert and positive I feel. After my beautiful mum died of cancer and my business had to be wound up last year I really felt sorry for myself and got into a cycle of a nightly bottle of wine..food wasnt the real issue though the calories in the wine did far more damage and I'd then eat bad stuff

Ive now put a strict regime in place where I'll allow myself a single glass of wine out with the girls in a saturday night as a treat but nothing else. I didnt realise how much weight it stacks on

I know how easy it is to feel depressed etc and turn to things that give you anaesthetise the misery but as I found out it also makes you fat and more miserable:( At some point you have to look up and see the sunshine :)

At 5'2" I'm way too heavy at 12:4 despite the loss and unfortunately have enormous boobs which make me look much bigger for my small frame so I'll be coming to Minimins regularly to read about everyone else's inspiring stories until I hit my goal of 9 stone (though I may go a little lighter if I dont look like a scarecrow :)
I've just launched a new business so am totally committed to turning things around and getting myself a fab new sexy wardrobe so thats my incentive :) hope you'll all support me :)

Love reading all your stories they're briliant

Start: 12:9
Week One goal: 10lbs down

End goal: 9 stone

Back