Skinny OH's - Don't you just hate it!!??

x.squiggy.x

Ok, so my OH is lovely and slim and can pack away any thing he wants and does not put on weight :mad:. At the moment he is sitting across from me eating his second bag of crisps and i am thinking of shoving them down his throat!! :D
I dont really mind him eating all this junk in front of me, its making my will power that bit better TBH but it does drive me mad that he can eat so much rubbish and still be a slim jim
Rant over :rolleyes: x x

Lol...remember Hun...he may be able to get away with it now, but the middle age spread will soon catch up with him, whilst you will be as thin as a rake!

LOL!! I know what you mean, my DH is 6 foot 4 and slim and strong like a swimmer (Mmmmmmm) but he is a healthy eater though. He eats whatever he likes but you'll never find him eating crisps or any junk. We have nothing like that at our house, neither of us is into junk foods. DH loves delicious old fashioned home cooked meals but unfortunately I loved to cook with lots of butter and olive oil. I often made rich desserts, most of which I ended up eating myself and I'd snack on bowlfuls of nuts :eek:
He's really enjoyed the fresh healthy food I've been cooking since I started SW but I worry that he;ll lose weight! So I do things like add a drizzle of olive oil to his plate, a knob of butter in his jacket potato etc. So hopefully he's not going to turn into a scrawny twig!

lol very sneaky!! My OH has a lovely figure as well, dont want him to get the middle age spread!! (so hypercritical i know) x

My OH drives me mad. He has been doing SW with me and has lost his two stone middle age spread at the same rate as I have been losing mine, but I've still got further to go. He got to target well before Christmas and then had trouble staying there as he kept on losing. He gained a lot more than me over Christmas but it just seems to be dropping off him now. In fact he's purposely eating more to slow his weight loss down so that I don't feel too bad. I have to be so careful with my syns and HEs whereas he's not bothering too much and he's still losing weight. It's not fair.

Mind you, at least I've now got a lovely slim OH.

Apparently, men find it easier to lose weight than women because women store fat for breast-feeding purposes!!! Don't know if this is true but its an ability I'd be very happy to not have!!!!!! My breast-feeding days are long behind me!!!!!

My OH is one of the main reasons I LACK willpower! Not because he doesn't help or encourage me, but because I know he loves me as I am and doesn't care if I lose or put on weight. In fact, I think he secretly likes me bigger! Technically, this is what we all want in a man, someone to love you unconditionally, but when it comes to me doing it for myself I have to really kick myself into it which makes it ten times harder!!!

My bloke is the same - he is very skinny and never puts on any weight. He sits next to me most night eating a family sized aero and just about everything else i fancy lol

jacx - my OH is the same loves me how i am and always gives me compliments. I would love to get back back to my size when we first met, since being with him is when the weight started pilling on and he just looks the same!!

My OH is a pretty big 19 stone at 5'11". And I love very last inch of him! He was 21 stone when we met. And I really fancied him. I've never really gone for biger men really, my ex is really athletic, but just goes to show that when the chemistry is there size dosn't matter. He is pretty fit for his weight, an ex-rugby player that still works out. But he is a real foody, and I have put on 2 stone since we met. He loves me all the moe for it, but I hate it and it is getting me down. Thing is, when we are togethere, he makes me feel so good about myself, that it doesn't seem to matter. So no will power.

My OH is a pretty big 19 stone at 5'11". And I love very last inch of him! He was 21 stone when we met. And I really fancied him. I've never really gone for biger men really, my ex is really athletic, but just goes to show that when the chemistry is there size dosn't matter. He is pretty fit for his weight, an ex-rugby player that still works out. But he is a real foody, and I have put on 2 stone since we met. He loves me all the moe for it, but I hate it and it is getting me down. Thing is, when we are togethere, he makes me feel so good about myself, that it doesn't seem to matter. So no will power.

I was like that, he made me feel like the most beautiful person and that i was perfect how i am. Now we are getting married i just want to feel good. I never had any will power before, but i have now. I think that once you realise that something needs to be done it takes over!!

My hubby is underweight and struggles to put anything on so the house is always full of chocolate, crisp and biscuits.
He will happily eat 2 packets of crisp before tea every day. So not fair!

Well I am still waiting for middle age spread to hit mine, he is 47 and can eat junk all day drink whatever he wants and still only weighs 12 stone and has to wear a belt on his 32 inch jeans.YES IT IS UNFAIR

Argh, my OH is exactly the same, hes so skinny! He's a primary school teacher & got so much chocolate from the kids, so he sits and munches it all in front of me, then tried to tell me off for having a segment of chocolate orange. The cheek ;)

OOFT.. my OH is exactly the same..!! It does make me mad.. especially when he'l eat two bowls of cereal before he eats the tea i'v made him (evening meal for those of you who may be confused by the use of the word 'tea' lol :eek:) )
he'l eat my tea.. then eat 2 bags of crisps, more sweets followed by my younger siblings left overs..

dont get me wrong, i know he appreciates my cooking, but when he can just apck it away and then eat everything else without batting and eyelid, it makes my cooking feel inadequete! x

Just remember that all those that eat loads of rubbish and never put on weight have been shown to have the same health problems as those who are overweight! They just carry their extra fat "internally" which is equally, if not more dangerous!

So sticking to a healthy diet is important for all, not just those who want to "look" thin!

As for OHs, mine is on the SW diet with me :) Am eternally jealous of him though :( He lost 7lbs in his first week! Grrr!

Back