Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

Hmm I've noticed in the normal ee book that some hexb's boost losses eg 2xryvita has ss symbol whereas 4xryvita is just s. I didn't realise on sp you were recommended particular hexes tho :-( x

Yeah they have an s. I know now but tbh I'm restricted enough im not going to make to much effort to follow this to. I'll try keep an eye on it but this sp plan is getting very restrictive and I don't feel I get the support off my consultant to restrict it further

Food today,

Missed breakfast was busy working

Lunch chicken spinach, fruit pot n hi fi light

Tea I did a tgin savoury pancake with cream cheese n chicken and mushroom and leek on side.

I'm having a curly wurly and my last hi fi bar tonight.

No where near my skinny jeans but today I found an old pair I've never worn got them out expecting them to still not fit and booooooom they fit.
Only probably another half stone left in them until they are to big.

Given me a bit of motivation

Yeah I'm fine this week, just think I had a bit of a blip last week, my first one since crimbo. I'm really trying hard for a loss Monday to get me back in the track

image-1085225451.jpg

I've found these, apparently I'm way behind the times they've been around for ages but I never knew. I used 1/4 syn on some wilted spinach and it added a buttery taste.

I must b behind the times too! They look interesting so u only need half the pack for ur spinach? is there a fair amount in it? I'll have to check it out and see if hubby can have them for his cholesterol. Handy to have in bag if hes having a meal out. Ive got used to bo butter but hes finding it so hard.
Thanx for sharing. X
Oh... good luck tomorrow. X

I must b behind the times too! They look interesting so u only need half the pack for ur spinach? is there a fair amount in it? I'll have to check it out and see if hubby can have them for his cholesterol. Handy to have in bag if hes having a meal out. Ive got used to bo butter but hes finding it so hard. Thanx for sharing. X Oh... good luck tomorrow. X

You can't spread it but sprinkle over. They are 10cal per sachet and I only used half on my spinach. I'm used to no butter now but thought I'd try them.

I'm having an ee day, I was so excited to have a bit of pasta for lunch I didn't even cook it quite long enough and forgot my veg I was so keen.

Preying for a loss even 1/2 just want back in that down direction

Back