• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

skinnymin1s restart 30/03/2011

S: 9st13lb C: 9st3lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 0st10lb(7.19%)
Hi All,

Well I'm back....again, for the last time this time.....honest.

Looked for my last diary but cant seem to find it I wasnt very successful anyway so best forget about it really.

Not alot of weight to lose 27 lbs - I really admire those of you who stick at this for months on end cos I've hopefully only got 2 months on it and already cant wait for it to be over.

This is day 6 for me weigh in tomorrow:) & its going ok - been in ketosis since day 3 (bought some ketostix so know for definate) & didnt really get the headaches etc that usually come with it, had a headache yesterday and felt a bit tired and lethargic but nothing to bad:).

I am having a cappucino hot for breakfast, a strawberry shake for lunch and a soup for dinner - am having my soup from a bowl whilst the family are having their dinner and apart from last night when the warm pitta breads smelled lovely it hasnt bothered me at all (resisted by the way:p) anyway got to go now, hope you are all doing well - good luck for the rest of today xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
S: 16st2lb C: 14st13.7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 1st2.3lb(7.21%)

coralprincess

Happiest Girl :D
S: 13st7lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 3st12lb(28.57%)
Well done, keep it up!

S: 12st12lb C: 12st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done hun x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 30
Exante - Total Solution 100% 55
CD Weight Loss Diaries 15
Introductions 2
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! 0